*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Joost said Uma Ivy is happening. Sean has already sculpted her a couple times in the past, and Joost showed off past examples of his work during a livestream.

I don’t think armored Arnold Freeze has been confirmed yet.

I believe all of Uma Ivy’s various outfits in B&R do not have any exposed elbows or knees so we theoretically do not have to worry about cracked joints showing if a seamless type body is used.

Ivy’s most revealing outfit (which I assume is the one JazzInc will produce) is mainly exposed in the shoulder, neck and chest area.

Every seamless body I’ve posed in a non museum position eventually cracks.

SAVE THE DATE:
Due to an unforeseen delay in our Fedex Priority shipment of our prototypes to our suppliers, and the following Golden Week festival in Asia, we have decided to set the launch date of our Catwoman figures on Thursday October 17th. This will give us the time we need to make the best calculation on competitive pricing and what SKUs to form to make as many of you happy as possible.

The Launch will be on October 17th at 8am LA, 11AM, New York, 4PM London, 5PM Amsterdam and 11PM Hong Kong, and will be a simultaneous Launch by Spec Fiction and OneSixthKit. Payment plans will be available.
a53e9af3-63d5-4e54-92e2-d4d0036660d1.jpeg

Back