What's in your childhood toy box? Post pics of old toys you still have from days past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was rummaging around in my attic tonight looking to see if I could find my old Deadpool figure from the early 90's, Just cause I thought it would be cool to stand him next to my newest Deadpool figure. Anyway I couldn't find it but ran across these old figures. So after taking the photo I thought it make a cool thread.

So come on folks, lets see what old toys you got lurking in your toy box?

31132119734_26c65398d5_b.jpg

31555371015_6ea224395a_b.jpg

20161231_110258.jpg

Here are the Star wars figures me and my younger brothers had when we were kids.
Since I'm the biggest Star Wars geek I now have them in my Star Wars collection.
I have had to replace the capes and weapons, they were long gone.

I was rummaging around in my attic tonight looking to see if I could find my old Deadpool figure from the early 90's, Just cause I thought it would be cool to stand him next to my newest Deadpool figure. Anyway I couldn't find it but ran across these old figures. So after taking the photo I thought it make a cool thread.

So come on folks, lets see what old toys you got lurking in your toy box?

31132119734_26c65398d5_b.jpg

31555371015_6ea224395a_b.jpg

Wow!!! I've literally not seen that Commando figure in well over a decade. Possibly even two!

I used electric tape to customize clothes and sunglasses to turn that figure into the T2 T800.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

Cool stuff fellas, keep them coming:clap

Wow!!! I've literally not seen that Commando figure in well over a decade. Possibly even two!

I used electric tape to customize clothes and sunglasses to turn that figure into the T2 T800.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

Thanks, Yeah one of the few that made it from my childhood, well I lost everything that went with him but still happy to have it:)

Back