• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wolf pred life size bust(SOLD)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chosenone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the title says I'm looking to trade my life size pred bust I just don't have the space and am not planning on getting more life size busts so I figure it would go better in someone else's collection. I will post some pics of him when I get home tomorrow. Some of the pf's and comiquettes I'm looking for are listed below and would like to trade for some combination of them I can also add cash on top if you have a lot of them you are looking to trade.

Want list:
Spiderman com
Venom com
Carnage com
Gambit pf
Ironman com or maquette
Warmachine maquette
Also might be interested in AH comiquettes
Maleficent pf ex

Let me know what you have and hopefully we can make a deal thanks

Last edited:
Re: WTT Wolf pred life size bust for Marvel Pf's and comiquettes

yeah sad to see him go but i need that shelf space and the girlfriend isn't too fond of waking up with that staring at her in the morning. :monkey2

I am hoping one day, sideshow does a Legendary Scale Wolf Bust.....because this beauty is way out of my price range. I would buy it in a heart beat.

How much do you feel your bust is worth in a Cash or Trade?

If you decide to sell it shoot me your price.
Thanks!

How much do you feel your bust is worth in a Cash or Trade?

honestly i haven't decided on a price for it i would like to get 2 or 3 statues depending on which ones are offered. I dont really have much to base the price of him on if i were to sell him since the only completed ebay auction i could find of him was around 1800 shipped not that I would ask that much but its something to reference. I'm willing to take offers on him though I'm pretty flexible.

Back