• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Spider-Man wrist pegs & ThreeA...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a sandy bertie on ebay right now. my seller name is "tuffgeek"

Come on, someone has got to tap. I'm like Ric Flair with my legs up on the rope while the referee isn't looking. Woo!

Thanks for reminding me! Just rented that sum_____ from the Winn Dixie Redbox. For that, I will give you unnecessary bumpage for free. BUMP!

Fact: Ric Flair would often get his arms kicked off of the ropes by the ref if he were found using them for leverage during the figure four

Fact: Ric Flair would also sometimes get his arms kicked off the ropes when a submission hold was being put on him, and he was trying to get the ref to break the hold

Fact: Hulk Hogan's kryptonite/Achilles heel was a woman's shoe

Fact: Horseman enforcer Arn Anderson (AA) once beat Hulk Hogan on two consecutive weeks! An unprecedented achievement in wrestling history!

Believe it. . .or not.

Dude, I just watched the ____ out of the Ric Flair DVD on Netflix. Me and a buddy watched in awe of how cuckoo he is and the sport as a whole. Too bad Vince has pussified wrasslin' now. Thanks Linda McMahon. :mad:

I just got the 2nd 3 disc Ric Flair set last week. Now, only missing the Horseman set :yess:

I actually never knew Flair started out as huge as he was until watching this newer doc--nearly 300 pounds! Crazy.

BUMP!

Back