►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Lookin' good, JKNO! Have a spot picked out yet for the ANH Vader helmet? I guess you have some time if you dont just yet....:D

Thanks man. :duff There are 2 places I'm considering for the Vader helmet: 1) next to the Stormtrooper helmets (above or below), 2) in the other room with the TIE Fighter, in the new cabinet I intend to make soon. Not sure 100% where to display it yet...

I just received 2 Imperial Code Cylinders (radiation dosimeters) which I will display next to my Imperial stuff:

ImperialCodeCylinders01.jpg

And an Adidas Stormtrooper T-Shirt from a friend:

15dw840.jpg

Last edited:

BTW I just realized these radiation dosimeters aka Imperial Code Cylinders are in fact the same ones (or at least very similar) to the ones General Tagge and Chief Bast have:

2hgbfps.jpg

10gkxgm.jpg

Congrats my friend, nice SW stuff, i like the T-shirt!

Thanks a lot Mastter, DarthStitch and Colossus. These Imperial Code Cylinders will be displayed next to a big item I'm getting soon. Stay tuned ;)

Just got an over-sized Gentle Giant TIE Fighter Pilot bust

Just kidding, :D it is in fact the life-size SDS TIE Fighter Pilot helmet and chest:

sdstiefighterhelmetarmo.jpg

That looks great! congrats man. :hi5:

Thanks Jay!!:wave

I intend to have this next to the eFX TIE Fighter studio scale. I'll have to wait until the TIE Fighter arrives, or at least until I know its exact measurements, thus to make a custom cabinet and display for my TIE collection.

According to StarWarsHelmets site the SDS TIE helmet is the most accurate there is - Jez says: "I have to say that this one is almost identical. Even looking at this helmet in 2008 I still believe it is the most accurate TIE helmet ever produced."

SDS TIE Fighter Pilot helmet Starwarshelmets.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats Jkno, that bust looks badass! :rock2

Congrats my friend ;)

Sergiu,i love this Tie Fighter Pilot :yess:!!!!!!

OMG thats awesome :clap

Totally sweet Imperial helmet :clap

Congrats bud :bow :rock

Thanks a lot guys! It is a superb piece, couldn't believe myself. My cousin helped me unpack and he didn't stop saying "WOW!!" every 10 seconds :lol

This will be displayed next or under the upcoming eFX TIE Fighter studio scale in a custom cabinet that I'm going to make soon. I'll be also getting some other TIE Pilot related things.

Foarte foarte tare, stormtrooper-ul ala life size e mindblowing, nici nu vreau sa ma gandesc cum l-ai adus in tarisoara noastra :D

Back