Statue 1:2 Iron Man Mark VII maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this will go in line with the Hulk maquette and stay in the 1/4 range. I think a setup with those two will look sick.

Especially if they do the rest of the avengers in maquette form as well :pray:

so whats the deal with these half scale maquettes? Legacy makes em and its up to sideshow if they want to produce them or?

I think the only reason SS released the Mark III was because it was the most iconic Mark at the time and still is in relation to all the movies including the Avengers. I don't see SS double dipping in the same character so soon, if we see another LSF IM, it will be a comic version. I wish SS released the Mark I 1:2 maquette though, that's the best one imo.

Yea I guess I understand it. Got my mark VI maquette and I love it! Even tho its already done in 1/4 along with War Machine, Id be all over a half scale of the 2! Idk I guess im just that big of a fan :dunno Mark III is nice but 6 is my favorite. Mark I is vey nice tho

legacy-effects-thor-destroyer-iron-man-mark-3-1-statue.jpg

SS is doing all the ironman armor in 1/4 scale mark II and VII will be released soon and there also making III IV and V

yea, they said that, yet, have only released one so far. It will be at least 5 years before we see Mark 2,3,4,5,7 and so on and so on. I'm sure they want to do them all, but idk, I doubt they will. The 1:2 Mark 3 is a grail of mine still, and I just want 2 and 5 in 1/4.

Glorious! I wish I had the cash and the space for it. I guess I'll have to be happy with the HT 1/6 version.

If they made the mark V or VI in half scale I'd buy.

But this is somewhat too similar to the mark III for me.

I like it but space is a premium.

I like it :lol

If SSC gives me a nice long FlexPay I might bite. Never got the Mark III but this would look good side by side.

Back