Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be an amazing statue, no doubt. So, so huge lol. I don’t think I’d have any complaints if they made the base a bit smaller, but either way, I imagine this will be the last Superman
I buy.

Will be an amazing statue, no doubt. So, so huge lol. I don’t think I’d have any complaints if they made the base a bit smaller, but either way, I imagine this will be the last Superman
I buy.
Yes, I'm with you. But I see ordering the next Prime1 Superman after they announce the "The Death of Superman" statue as a companion piece for Doomsday.

Looks great! I was just thinking yesterday about where and on what to display this beast. At least I've over a year yet to figure it out......

Having seen the recent delays probably closer to two years...which is fine by me. More time to pay and come up with some way of displaying him. Right now I have now idea how I'm gonna do that. :lol

Shioktoys booth from the in toys anime convention 2018 over the weekend.A couple of more.

Attachments

• shioktoys 2018.jpg
    shioktoys 2018.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 73
  • shioktoys3 2018.jpg
    shioktoys3 2018.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 68
I love this superman, but the base is just too massive. :'(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the bases in this line are huge.

I just placed a preorder for Ivy, and I absolutely have no space for her! Especially after adding the 1/2 scale Wonder Woman piece to my collection this past week.

Now I have 11x 1/3 scales on preorder. I need professional help at the rate I'm going.

I just placed a preorder for Ivy, and I absolutely have no space for her! Especially after adding the 1/2 scale Wonder Woman piece to my collection this past week.

Now I have 11x 1/3 scales on preorder. I need professional help at the rate I'm going.

I'm looking at the Iron Studios supes just cuz his base is smaller. I'm not a costume purist but I also haven't ordered yet though. 11x1/3 scales is craziness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems you really like the 1/3 line maybe you should sell some of your 1/4 range to make some space.

It seems you really like the 1/3 line maybe you should sell some of your 1/4 range to make some space.

Don't even know where I would sell them. I'm currently just planning to pack away about 7x 1/4 statues.

But I can't get rid of all my 1/4 as I have my Batman lines, Star Wars and all my 1/4 scale Marvel lines. Obviously all my 1/3 scales (and 1/2 scale) are all DC pieces.

Don't even know where I would sell them. I'm currently just planning to pack away about 7x 1/4 statues.

But I can't get rid of all my 1/4 as I have my Batman lines, Star Wars and all my 1/4 scale Marvel lines. Obviously all my 1/3 scales (and 1/2 scale) are all DC pieces.

Statue Collectors Australia BST on facebook.

As much as I want to like that Batman......I don’t know. I mean I love the costume and while I have no problem with the pose on its own the problem is he is just so, so dwarfed by Superman if you’re considering displaying both of them. This is my main reason for kind of wanting him to be a bit smaller, so he and Batman look better together. Look at that first pic, the size difference just seems so immense for them both being 1/3.

I also wish they’d unveil the DKR Blue variant so I could potentially pick between the 2.

As much as I want to like that Batman......I don’t know. I mean I love the costume and while I have no problem with the pose on its own the problem is he is just so, so dwarfed by Superman if you’re considering displaying both of them. This is my main reason for kind of wanting him to be a bit smaller, so he and Batman look better together. Look at that first pic, the size difference just seems so immense for them both being 1/3.

I also wish they’d unveil the DKR Blue variant so I could potentially pick between the 2.

I feel the same about the Batman, wish they'd picked a different pose. I assume they'll unveil the DKR blue variant at SDCC.

Keep in mind Superman is floating so he is supposed to be higher up. But yes it does throw the composition off when these two are displayed together.

Most of their other Batman's are in a standing upright pose. This is the first time they've taken a chance with something different and I bet it will be a while until they try this kind of a crouching pose again due to the feedback they have received.

Want taller and the focus will be on the base instead of batman

Back