1/6 DID N80179 Napoleon Bonaparte & E60078 Napoleon White War Horse (Prancing)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score

DID Action Figures

[DID New Product Teaser]

Next one coming soon

461073015_548222534393512_5914898238912335463_n.jpg

Last edited:
GOD Why. I HATED Joaquin Phoenix as Napoleon and the movie has to be one of Ridley scotts worst.

I expect they'll include an historical sculpt as well.

I'm more interested in the horse as I guessed they'd be using a rearing version for their next American Civil War figure, since they titled Dunbar's Cisco, "Brown War Horse (Standing)".

n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n5.jpg
n6.jpg
n7.jpg
n8.jpg
n9.jpg

Brief Introduction​

Napoleon Bonaparte, a great French military strategist and politician, was also the founder of the First French Empire. As a military leader, he personally participated in over 60 battles throughout his life, fighting to expand his empire, driven by his immense ambition, and was crowned emperor in 1804. As a politician, during his reign, Napoleon enacted the far-reaching Napoleonic Code, which had a profound impact on future generations. In 1804, Napoleon was crowned emperor, establishing the First French Empire. He led his armies to break the anti-French coalition five times and expanded his territories externally on multiple occasions, nearly conquering the entire European continent. Under his rule, France became the hegemon of the European continent. The Napoleonic Wars disrupted the old feudal system in Europe, spread the ideas of the bourgeois revolution, and promoted the progress of European society.

After a considerable interval, DID recaptures the glory of Napoleon’s era by bringing you the French hero – 1/6 Emperor of French – Napoleon Bonaparte. His relaxed eyebrows, tightly closed lips, and deep eyes reveal a calm yet resolute gaze. His serious and determined demeanor fully embodies the image of a heroic, wise and composed figure.

In terms of attire, he wears a black bicorne hat, a white shirt, a white waistcoat and cotton pants. Over these, he dons a deep blue uniform tunic and white trouser. He can wear a belt or a French Imperial waist sash. His hands are adorned with a pair of white gloves. The deep blue uniform tunic features clearly visible gold thread embroidery, with red cloth cuffs embroidered with gold thread for added detail, and a red cape for protection against wind and cold. Each piece of clothing is meticulously designed, cut, and sewn, with every stitch handled with great care, making the texture and quality of the garments apparent. On his feet, he wears genuine leather boots with spurs, exuding a calm and fearless demeanor, showcasing his extraordinary bearing.

Regarding weaponry, a specially made metal saber and scabbard are equipped for Napoleon. The saber has a fast attack speed and a sharp blade, with laser-engraved patterns that are clearly visible and meticulously detailed.

In terms of accessories, he is also equipped with a single-barrel telescope for observing enemy movements from a distance.
How can you miss such a well-equipped and exquisitely crafted 1/6 Napoleon. Just take him home!

PS:E60078 1/6 Napoleon White War Horse shown in the images is NOT included in N80179.

Full Part List​

Base:
1 Super realistic headsculpt
2 DID 1:6 HG Body (Slim Tall Ver.)
3 Left palms X 4 + right palms X 4

Outfits
4 Napoleon’s bicorne hat
5 Napoleon’s uniform tunic
6 White shirt
7 Cravat
8 White waistcoat
9 White pants
10 Cotton underwear
11 White gloves
12 French Imperial waist sash
13 Belt
14 Red cape
15 Napoleon’s boots (genuine leather) with spurs

Accessories
16 Single-barrel telescope
17 Button tool

Weapon
18 Napoleon’s saber(metal) with scabbard(metal)

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg
h7.jpg
h8.jpg
h9.jpg
h10.jpg
h11.jpg
h12.jpg
h13.jpg
h14.jpg

160431fqigqz94isst4g28.jpg

Brief Introduction​

Additionally, we have specially made a 1/6 Napoleon White War Horse (Prancing) for Napoleon. The horse, crafted from resin, features delicate carving and realistic coloring that fully showcases the steed’s virtues.

The horse has a well-proportioned and agile figure. Its eyes are filled with determination and resolve, as if challenging the unknown difficulties. Its soft mane flutters in the wind, and it has a quiet, steady, and noble demeanor! It spreads its hooves and dashes forward like an arrow released from a bow, its prancing figure resembling a brave warrior. Napoleon, with his war horse, fearlessly charges into battle!

On its back, it is equipped with an exquisite saddle and reins, as well as a saddle pad and a saddlebag for storing supplies. The saddle is one of the essential equipment in riding scenes, mainly to increase the comfort between the rider and the horse and to protect the horse’s back, enhancing the safety of riding. Both the saddle, saddlebag and saddle pad are made with a red cloth base, with meticulous embroidery. Moreover, we have provided a transparent stand so that collectors can display the classic historical scene of Napoleon and his warhorse.

The 1/6 Napoleon White War Horse (Prancing), through meticulous craftsmanship and precise proportions, perfectly presents history and reality, allowing us to closely feel the bravery and glory on the battlefield. It not only made significant contributions on the battlefield for Napoleon but also established a deep emotional connection with him, becoming an indispensable part of his military and political career. How can you miss such a well-equipped and exquisitely crafted 1/6 Napoleon war horse!

PS:N80179 1/6 Napoleon shown in the images is NOT included in E60078.

Full Part List​

Base:
1 Horse (resin)

Accessories
2 Saddle (plastic + cloth)
3 Reins (genuine leather)
4 Saddlebag(resin + cloth)
5 Saddle pad (cloth)
6 Transparent stand (acrylic)+DID sticker

Last edited:
Cool looking figure, never really collected real-life people but if I did Napoleon would be one of them for sure, arguably the single most important person in modern history.

Horse is for sure smaller than it should be. I'm really iffy with this I want this version of Napoleon but I want the real head sculpt not the clown actor.

The horse I'll buy just for the saddle and most likely put it on a better scaled horse.

Horse is for sure smaller than it should be. I'm really iffy with this I want this version of Napoleon but I want the real head sculpt not the clown actor.

The horse I'll buy just for the saddle and most likely put it on a better scaled horse.

I don't want to start collecting Napoleonic figures, and as I wrote before was more interested in seeing the horse.

Like Cisco it looks on the small side, even with what is presumably their short body figure. The animal's back looks even shorter than Cisco's, though that may be an issue compounded by the rearing pose.

To get Dunbar to sit more naturally I had to use a shorter body...

IMG_3635 DID John Dunbar & Cisco.JPG

So when they very likely re-use the "Prancing" version for their Confederate officer it may require another body swap.

Though more critically, the plastic tube required to keep the horse from toppling looks so unstable. If it's merely resting there, as it appears from the photos, it probably wouldn't take much to accidentally dislodge it and send both horse and rider plunging to destruction.

I expected them to have created a display base with either a plugged in tube, or a support disguised as a fallen tree or foliage.

As much as I was anticipating this figure, it's an easy pass for me with the headsculpt. I echo the sentiments that it should not be the actor. I get why, but for me it's a no-brainer: since their inspiration was the classic portrait of Napoleon crossing the Alps by Jaques-Louis David, they should have chosen the face from the painting. Mr Phoenix is a fine actor, but I believe he was miscast for the film, as he was obviously older than Bonaparte at the beginning of his rise to prominence.
Oh well.......

Good options to modify my custom work lol

Attachments

• 16576F76-2A1C-4B1A-8FFB-A99B3D1E2D48.jpeg
    16576F76-2A1C-4B1A-8FFB-A99B3D1E2D48.jpeg
    545.1 KB
  • 35B01314-8CC2-4238-A0D9-8B1EBFCA3D0B.jpeg
    35B01314-8CC2-4238-A0D9-8B1EBFCA3D0B.jpeg
    535.5 KB
  • 2DF0DD90-1F6B-4870-B089-22508D268DCF.jpeg
    2DF0DD90-1F6B-4870-B089-22508D268DCF.jpeg
    478 KB