1/6 Dragon Toys - Batman & Robin - Dr. Zero (Mr Freeze) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they're starting with a small batch as I haven't received my invoice, but was #16 on the pre-order list. Curious

Mr Freeze is now way cooler (Added micro LED's)

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0115.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_9911.jpg

I found this figure fantastic.

I like the see through blue plastic parts. I cannot get the hate behind this. It looks like arnold, it's the closest we got to a Mr. Freeze...I purchased it twice...sold one...

No I see on evilbay people want these and willing to pay.

I found this figure fantastic.

I like the see through blue plastic parts. I cannot get the hate behind this. It looks like arnold, it's the closest we got to a Mr. Freeze...I purchased it twice...sold one...

No I see on evilbay people want these and willing to pay.
From what I gather (and I’m no Freeze expert) it’s the paint job, suit inaccuracies and being underscaled.

Collectors are pinning their hopes on another 3rd party (Mars?) or licensed (JazzInc?) Freeze which may or may not materialize.

I personally decided to not PO and hold out for a future Freeze. But with the Devito Penguin, I jumped on the Eternal Toys version even though that figure gets a lot of hate too - i accept the flaws but it’s a decent placeholder until the Mars or JazzInc Penguin is ready.

I don’t think you should let the hate detract from your personal enjoyment. Even the best figures on the market get their detractors, can’t please everyone - it’s the nature of this niche but vocal hobby.

Back