1/6 DX12 or 1/4 QS001?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a casual Batman fan. I like the films but aren't interested with all the getting all the characters, vehicles or the small inaccuracy issues that bother some.

In my current Nolan Bat-Collection i have DX01 Joker and Bank Robber Joker and have recently sold my MMS71 to get a new Batman.

With the reveal of the QS001 i'm starting to question which route i should go for my Batman needs.

Previously i was planning on getting the DX12, DX11, using the second sculpt on my current DX11.

I've decided i want simple and striking presentation, so i'm stuck between two routes.

1. Two definitive figure(s) to represent the franchise. So just one Joker and one Batman (DX12 & 12) and selling BRJ
  2. One central piece, the QS001 and only that. Selling my two Jokers.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
DX-11 and DX-12. It'll probably cost the same as the QS figure, and you get the two iconic pieces from the Nolan movies. Batman himself can't do it.

I currently have the same as you except also have TF Ex Bruce and Two-Face. I'm picking up both DX11 and 12 and using the extra DX11 HS on my DX01. I'm selling off the Cop Joker and that's helping fund the new one. But now I'm considering picking up the QS01 as well...
Damn Hot Toys.

Batman himself can't do it.

Personally I disagre!. 1:4 has a huge presence, my Enterbay Arnie steals the show. So I think Bats at 1:4 will be incredible and will represent the whole thing well.

It does seem like a hard choice though! :lol

sorry, but this is just going to be another pointless 1/4 vs 1/6 collectors thread. Should have been a EB 1/4 Bats vs. 1/4 HT thread

Personally I disagre!. 1:4 has a huge presence, my Enterbay Arnie steals the show. So I think Bats at 1:4 will be incredible and will represent the whole thing well.

That's what's got me stuck, the 1/4 will have a hell of a presence but two 1/6 will look great side by side, it's a touch one :confused:

But Arnie is the movie. While these movies are about Batman, you can't have a display for the movies without a Ledger figure. It just seems wrong, after his performance.

That'll just get people fighting though.

And you seriously think this wont? :lol

I say just get the 1/4 scale. Seeing that you are a casual fan, might as well get the bigger version. It will however tower everything you have in your collection room though.

They both look amazing, but i only want one.

Price is a small factor, i probably won't get the QS001 if it's more than $450

Do you collect anything QS, Nova? Stick with one scale...:lecture

I've got some Comiquettes and PF's. If i was to go for the 1/4 it'd be a solo piece not amongst others.

Back