1/6 DX12 or 1/4 QS001?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My internal debate is firstly should I risk buying any 1:4 scale Batmen at all, followed by should I buy the 1:4 scale Batmen instead of the 1:6 equivalents.

Really Need a pic of the 1/4 next to a 1/6 to really visuaise the size difference.

I don't understand the 'getting both' mentality, it's the same version of the same figure, just a size difference and whats included, there's no need for both for me atleast.

1/6 for the vehicles, 1/4 for the deets. Both it is... unless there are 1/4 vehicles, then :horror

1/4 is just too damn big. To ME. its not worth paying twice the price for a fig or having 2 differect scales in my collection.

while I mostly feel the same, I won't lie when I say it feels good when ppl go straight to my PFs. But it feels bad when they just walk by the 1/6 :lol

I'd buy DX11 and DX12.

If the 1/4 was a knockout with a superior headsculpt, i'd have said 1/4, but it's not. The head is just scaled up version of the 1/6, and retains all the flaws.

while I mostly feel the same, I won't lie when I say it feels good when ppl go straight to my PFs. But it feels bad when they just walk by the 1/6 :lol

yes it is true, joe six pack is attracted to scale over quality and would walk past your high end 1/6 to get a glimpse of something like this.

review_dewback_5.jpg

I used to collect all different scales, but I decided years ago to only collect one of each of my favorite charcters in high-end one sixth scale. I've sold off most of my small figures and statues since then to 'narrow it down'. As tempting as the QS001 is, the DX12 is perfect for me. 1/6 is the most versatile and unified scale.

In answer to the question 1/6 DX12 or 1/4 QS001 my answer is a resounding both

I'll also be picking Enterbay's Joker, oh and obviously the DX11. Not to mentioned Bane, Catwoman & Jim Gordan. Oh and then there's the Tumbler and Bat Pod. And on a larger scale also the 89 Batmobile and the 66 Batmobile. Might get The Bat as well. Basically I'm getting it all apart from Enterbay's horrible attempt at Batman

Looking over the Joker again i think i'll be getting the two DX's but if the black stand can come off the QS base i'll be getting that.

I'd love to get the QS too but one Batman is it for me, one thing i've learned from getting a bunch of Iron Men is having too many diminishes the importants and precense of them individually.

Getting the 1/4 because I already have the DX02 and I'm in the minority (or even more scarce then that) that feels the DX02 still looks better than the DX12.

I'd love to get the QS too but one Batman is it for me, one thing i've learned from getting a bunch of Iron Men is having too many diminishes the importants and precense of them individually.

I can understand what you mean, I'll certainly be displaying my 1/4 scale EB Joker and HT Batman far far away from my 1/6 scale collection

Back