1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine don't seem to have changed much. I took these photos this morning:

IMG_4299.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG

He's spent his life in the windlowless, humidity controlled collection room.

I searched the thread and found the photos I took the day he arrived:

435098-100-3728.JPG

I'm not sure whether he's even changed at all. The original photo was with the old camera and heavy with the flash.

Last edited:
It's disappointing to read all of these reports of pouches turning brown. I've always told myself if I ever downsize my 1/6 collection, the HT ROTJ Scout and Speeder Bike aren't going anywhere. It's my favorite trooper after all. But dang, I'm not so sure now. I don't mind a weathered look, but the pouches will look awful once the white paint has evaporated.

I wonder how my SS ROTJ Scout is fairing in storage? :unsure: I'm kind of glad I hung onto that one.
Yeah it really does look bad in person. Black and white design with two tan pouches… I listed it for sale, I don’t want it anymore lol.

They must've forgot to separate their whites from colors on laundry day... :slap

Or when they are on patrol they use their pouches when they need to go #2. And they eventually stained from use..

SO many explanations... :lol

Hopefully someone comes up with an easy fix.

I used 40% peroxide cream on mine and a ultraviolet light for a few hours to whiten mine, similar process I use to whiten Ghostface masks

I used 40% peroxide cream on mine and a ultraviolet light for a few hours to whiten mine, similar process I use to whiten Ghostface masks
I still believe a good textile paint might be the best solution for long term. Don't have time to look for one yet, but once will do and find one the Scout pouches will get repainted.

The Scout on the left has a more brown color on his pouches compared to the left one that came with the bike. Quite a difference in hand, hard to see in photos though. I believe there were different batches of Scouts. There is no natural light in my collection room, all light is LED, same temperature and humidity over the year.

Back