1/6 Hot Toys - Ahsoka series - Zombie Death Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this one looked cool when they hinted at its release but wasn't sure I'd go for it, just because I already ordered most of the rest of this surprisingly full figure line and there's only so much designated Ahsoka shelf space. But that exposed zombie head sculpt might've just sealed the deal for me, since such a little distinction sets it apart so much from all the other troopers. May have to find room for this one after all.

I don't get it. I thought it was a limited release of 2000 units. Did Sideshow changed their stance on virtual queuing events and moved to a first come first served order window?

I don't get it. I thought it was a limited release of 2000 units. Did Sideshow changed their stance on virtual queuing events and moved to a first come first served order window?
It’s really been difficult to determine what HT means by their limited editions. Sometimes it seems like it’s that size for just HK and others it’s the entire edition size world wide.

It’s really been difficult to determine what HT means by their limited editions. Sometimes it seems like it’s that size for just HK and others it’s the entire edition size world wide.
I concur. Between events releases, classic "Hot Toys Exclusives" or "Sideshow Exclusives", their model is becoming harder to read with each new announcement. Trying to avoid Sideshow direct orders when possible so i'll hold a little more and see if any (cheaper) HK or local EU options open in the coming days.

Back