1/6 Hot Toys - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Kang Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my pictures but found them on Reddit showing the final product on display at Secret Base.
3scysf8duw7d1.jpg
jy2jm88duw7d1.jpg
n39p668duw7d1.jpg
jvy4t88duw7d1.jpg
2k07sf8duw7d1.jpg
ahx6e88duw7d1.jpg
xbrnn88duw7d1.jpg

Thanks for posting.

Maybe I’m too used to seeing blogger photos first but this does not look very good. Very toy like and the likeness seems off.

Could be the photos though..

The lighting is very intense on this and the angle of the head to judge yet. Regardless, I won't be using it anyway, as I want that blue and purple sculpt on at all times.

Guess Disney told them to release the figure but to not advertise it any further with blogger pictures. Probably a first for them.

Guess Disney told them to release the figure but to not advertise it any further with blogger pictures. Probably a first for them.
It would have drawn more attention had they cancelled this one after accepting preorders. Quietly releasing it puts it behind them and they can keep to what ever story they go with for recasting or writing Kang out of the story. Sure they could have citied a lack of sales as a reason to cancel but most would have seen through that and it would have drawn more attention.

Back