1/6 Hot Toys - Avatar: The Way of Water - Jake Sully & Neytiri Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released! Seems they added moveable eyes! Beautiful my baby Jake💜💜💜
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8TTQHjPudKxsego4/?
IMG_4680.jpeg

It looks like the prototype which is good for those that were fine with it as is. However, compared to newer stuff, this and Neytiri are looking a bit outdated already by current standards. Especially for the price they're charging.
Yea definitely they need to cost at least 100$ less. While they look beautiful to me,they are still oversized action figures, sculpts aren’t human faces and they didn’t put as much work in them as they usually do. Unfortunately cancelled Neytiri, can't afford both of them rn, I'm in a preorder jail. Love Jake most as a character anyway.

The hair is sculpted on this one. The original was all plaited hair. I wouldn't say there is much of a difference to the first figure overall.

I'd like to pick both of these up, but right now is not a good time for me to spend $700 on these two guys. Especially as I try to cut back on 1/6 scale stuff.

He looks amazing imo! However I think original release still looks superior with all the feathers and braids, so much drama is going on him. New one looks toned down compared to the original but that’s how he looks in the movie. Not a huge fan of locks hairstyle on him especially molded one looks kinda cheap but well, it is what it is, still happy how he turned out.

Last edited:
He never moves the eyes 🤣 the included tool is laying right there, too. Figure would obviously look better without a slightly cross-eyed thousand mile stare.
It’s sort of bizarre b/c even in the blogger pics, they barely moved the eyes if at all for the photos.

While I absolutely love him, it is crazy how all the bracelets and most of the fabric accessories are just a plastic pieces. Original has them made in fabric.

Last edited:
It’s sort of bizarre b/c even in the blogger pics, they barely moved the eyes if at all for the photos.
Yeah I was not convinced from the blogger photos that the eyes were movable at all; I was looking for any photo where the pupils weren’t touching the upper eyelids and it wasn’t until Reagan’s video where it was obvious they were in a different position from the blogger pics (even if he never moved them).

Neytiri's out, doesn't look like they changed anything. The sculpt is more than just a little off -- it reminds me of the figures from 15 years ago where they didn't always have likeness rights. I'd put her in the same category as mustached Kane.

1719666704940.png

Neytiri's out, doesn't look like they changed anything. The sculpt is more than just a little off -- it reminds me of the figures from 15 years ago where they didn't always have likeness rights. I'd put her in the same category as mustached Kane.

View attachment 710742
Oof. Zero likeness.

It is basically Gemma Ward in blue

Back