1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Here is some video I found of the Daredevil figure I found on Youtube...

Take my money now!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Another close up I found...
SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Daredevil-003-928x483.jpg

Yeah, that DD must be on extreme early prototype stages, as there's no way they'll release it as is...

right?

The arms are a tad skinny. Other then that...everything else looks good. Digging the base tho. Thanks for sharing.

They mentioned Punisher back in May...I assume he'll be at ACGHK now.

They didn't want to split attention between DD and Frank.

Only one Daredevil figure at SDCC? Dang it. Suicide Squad got so many... :(

Only one Daredevil figure at SDCC? Dang it. Suicide Squad got so many... :(

lol - Considering Daredevil is the first Marvel character in the MCU to have a HT figure made of and not to have been in a movie, ONE is pretty good compared to the the expected line of figures coming out for Suicide Squad.

True, but I'm both greedy and impatient!

Idk...I think that costume design is terrible. It's not HT's fault but I don't think the final version will look much better

I agree. I wasn't impressed when I saw it on the show, and I'm not impressed seeing it 1/6 scale. The red suit was such a let-down after his black outfit. I know the black suit was impractical and he canonically wears red but... the black outfit just fit him so well and he looked really menacing in it.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

In other news, my custom Punisher sculpt arrived. Sorry about the nudity, still waiting on the clothes...

HT 102.jpg

HT 110.jpg

HT 099.jpg

HT 101.jpg

HT 097.jpg

I was more interested in Frank Castle, dont like the Daredevil figure that much, IMO the costume design looks like others weve seen before, a mix between Deadshot and Antman. Hope we get a teaser of Frank soon and the variants if there are. Happy to see this but dissapointed because they released those goons that help the Joker, guess it is because the movie is coming soon and Daredevil has one more season (at least) greenlighted

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with the costume as much as I do with the figure underneath. He looks scrawny in the pics. Like his shoulders and chest are as wide as his hips. Hope it turns out better than that.

Nose piece on the mask is also to low, needs to be sitting a little higher. Just a smidge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a little underwhelmed by what hot toys did with a figure I was really excited for, the body suit and body in general seem a little off somehow to me and the billy clubs are waaaaaaay to skinny to the point of looking comical, no pun intended.

Back