1/6 Hot Toys -TMS125 - Ahsoka series: Baylan Skoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b1.jpg
b2.jpg

b6.jpg

b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b7.jpg
b9.jpg
b10.jpg

b11.jpg
b12.jpg

b13.jpg
b14.jpg
b15.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I might need to re-evaluate my budget for Q4 and 2025 if they are releasing figures 6 months early 😭. Hopefully Shin comes out so I can write those out asap.

I can sense the fear of those who ordered all the Ahsoka line stuff 🤣

This has to be one of hot toys fastest turnaround

Howard's really going all out with the Ahsoka characters, and for some reason promoting certain ones over others as he did with Thrawn.

According to my list Baylan was due Q1-Q2 2025.

He's overtaken Sabine, Chopper, Hera and Ahsoka the White. Plus from other lines on my pre-order list, Indiana Jones and the Sandtrooper.

I'm stunned this is out already, Baylan wasn't even due out for another six months. I wonder if the sales were low or if Howard moved it up in the production queue. Just crazy to see this out before Sabine and Hera.

Either way, the figure looks incredible. I wasn't sure I was keeping this as I really only ordered because I loved Stevenson as an actor, but seeing how good the production piece is, I can't imagine missing out, especially if Shin comes out this good as well. Those two will look great together.

Speaking of Shin, I wonder if she's far behind now. Would be nice to have those two in before the end of the year.

I'm hoping Shin is on the fast track as well because I really want those two displayed together. This looks great and still very excited to have the Ahsoka characters in figure form.

I'm stunned this is out already, Baylan wasn't even due out for another six months. I wonder if the sales were low or if Howard moved it up in the production queue. Just crazy to see this out before Sabine and Hera.

Either way, the figure looks incredible. I wasn't sure I was keeping this as I really only ordered because I loved Stevenson as an actor, but seeing how good the production piece is, I can't imagine missing out, especially if Shin comes out this good as well. Those two will look great together.

Speaking of Shin, I wonder if she's far behind now. Would be nice to have those two in before the end of the year.

Hope Shin is coming soon too. Otherwise it’s gonna be another ToysEra Joel and Ellie annoyance having to wait for the other half

7 months between PO and release. It's gotta be a record. At least for the Star Wars licence. In the process, he overtook no less than 20 figures.

I'm hoping Shin is on the fast track as well because I really want those two displayed together. This looks great and still very excited to have the Ahsoka characters in figure form.
I'd much rather wait and give them more time to improve the Shin sculpt. If they release it early then it would almost certainly be the same sculpt as before.

I'd much rather wait and give them more time to improve the Shin sculpt. If they release it early then it would almost certainly be the same sculpt as before.
After seeing what happened with Mace I’d rather not see anymore “improvements” or any alterations to the sculpt. I’m still not over what possessed HT to completely change the Jyn Erso head including the hair. I PO’ed based on the prototype and that’s what I would expect.

Back