1/6 Hot Toys -TMS125 - Ahsoka series: Baylan Skoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I POd, after watching the vids since yesterday. Had talked myself out of him. But he looks great and like a commenter said, he's the closest we have to a Gray Jedi, or is a Gray Jedi. Fascinating character IMO.

Plus, costume details - almost medieval - he's gonna pop color-wise on my Master Jedi shelf (Obi, Yoda, Qui-Gon). Dunno about Shin $$$$ tho I need a female in there. Shame I'm not an Ahsoka fan and IMO making Sabine into a Jedi is cringe. Come to think of it, Baylan would have known Obi and Yoda, and probably Qui-Gon.

But man the prices these days.:monkey2 Every purchase is like an exercise:monkey2

I passed on this originally as I had/have too many things on order, but the more I see this figure the more I want it.

Yeah. Not long ago I'd have PO'd Shin and Baylan way back. I'd tried to wave off any more POs because eventually Cassian and Luthen will be absolute must-haves for me. $$$$$ And possibly Mon Mothma and K2, depending on what HT makes.

Back