1/6 Hot Toys -TMS125 - Ahsoka series: Baylan Skoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invoiced by Kit, which surprised me. I would have expected to get my invoice for Tech first since that was released a few weeks ago.

Now I'm wondering if Baylan really wasn't a big seller after all. I can't imagine that's the case, but my curiosity is certainly stirred.

Invoiced by Kit, which surprised me. I would have expected to get my invoice for Tech first since that was released a few weeks ago.

Now I'm wondering if Baylan really wasn't a big seller after all. I can't imagine that's the case, but my curiosity is certainly stirred.
That might very well be the case. Perhaps he was released so soon because of a small production run? :huh

I cannot believe I had an invoice for this from KIT today....
Totally unexpected, and I just got 2 other figures coming this month....

Expensive Month ,,,,,give Shin a few months , my wallet begs you.

That might very well be the case. Perhaps he was released so soon because of a small production run? :huh
Watched a YT vid last night; supposedly - reasonable theories but I don't know how callers got their info -

- that HT brought another production facility up and was able to boost their output;
- that HT looked at up and coming competition and being able to deliver sooner is a way to undercut the competition;
- that HT is determined to bring in $$$$ before the Chinese New Year tho usually we get a flood of releases after that.

But others were bemoaning the sudden influx of boxes and payments due etc.

That sounds like pure kack lol. In before they release like 5 figures next week
:dunno

Seems like this time of year I've always gotten some awesome sales, at any rate. Maybe they are just trying to move slow movers but 25, 30, 50% off is helpful.

Watched a YT vid last night; supposedly - reasonable theories but I don't know how callers got their info -

- that HT brought another production facility up and was able to boost their output;
- that HT looked at up and coming competition and being able to deliver sooner is a way to undercut the competition;
- that HT is determined to bring in $$$$ before the Chinese New Year tho usually we get a flood of releases after that.

But others were bemoaning the sudden influx of boxes and payments due etc.
I think it is simply that HT reduced production numbers and shuffled a few things in their schedule. People seem to forget just how mass produced the figures used to be. HT was just pumping them out particularly during the Endgame era so those long production runs took up a lot of factory time. Now they spend less time per figure so releases come sooner.

Nice vid. Every vid reminds me why I jumped in on this fig.

It's interesting this is the second vid I've seen where there's sort of a caution about not going overboard on POs coz HT is releasing some good stuff. TBH glad for my PO delays 'coz I bought this fig and some other stuff I hadn't planned on. Sorry not sorry but
gotta remind myself some must haves are coming like a Luthen and a Cassian.

Back