1/6 Hot Toys - TMS128 - The Bad Batch: Imperial Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s fun
1721747916734.jpeg

So I just double checked my delivery email confirmation from yesterday (that was a confirmation for today) and it says rescheduled now. Never got any type of notification either.

On The Way

A Train Derailment Has Delayed Delivery. We're Adjusting Plans To Deliver Your Package As Quickly As Possible. Your Shipment Is Scheduled To Arrive Today After The Delivery Commitment Time.
UPS is awful.. Train derailment my @ss... :lol I feel like that's their automatic reply/go to every time there is a delay. They seem to have an awful lot of train derailments. :slap

Finally got around to opening him up tonight, I'll skip the disappointment about the skinniness on him, it is pretty unacceptable that this got accepted like this, it isn't close to accurate to the live action armor we've seen in RC or Battlefront 2 and isn't close to the animated armor we've seen in TCW and TBB.

Saying that, the helmet is a homerun, they nailed it and the light up visor is actually pretty solid. I'm going to try to keep him in gun up pose to make him look a bit bulkier up top.

Going for Scorch tomorrow, but I really hope (they won't) fix this armor by the time they get to Gregor.

So I just double checked my delivery email confirmation from yesterday (that was a confirmation for today) and it says rescheduled now. Never got any type of notification either.

UPS is awful.. Train derailment my @ss... :lol I feel like that's their automatic reply/go to every time there is a delay. They seem to have an awful lot of train derailments. :slap
They are useless. Not Hot Toys but I got an unable to load on to plane. Its their own plane:rolleyes: and whilst there are several flights a day out of Anchorage they managed to get the parcel on a plane 4 days later. Lucky me.
Screenshot_20240730_091135_UPS.jpg

Back