1/6 Hot Toys - TMS130 - The Bad Batch: Clone Commander Scorch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0O8A4273.jpg

Any insight into the release of this figure? Clear that he was an exclusive and sold out reasonably quick.

I placed a pre-order with OneSixth Kit and it is still pre-ordered. Wondering if Kit is getting an allocation later or if Scorch is really sold out?? I’ve asked Kit and he does not know anything. Willing to go to the secondary market but don’t want to do that and then have my order with Kit filled.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Any insight into the release of this figure? Clear that he was an exclusive and sold out reasonably quick.

I placed a pre-order with OneSixth Kit and it is still pre-ordered. Wondering if Kit is getting an allocation later or if Scorch is really sold out?? I’ve asked Kit and he does not know anything. Willing to go to the secondary market but don’t want to do that and then have my order with Kit filled.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.
He isn't fully sold out, still available at Sugotoys. I've used them a few times and they're reliable

In HK, TBA has some remaining stock as well. So, it's unclear what to expect as it's likely only the leftovers of the run produced for the event. At least another (bigger) run will show up to fill out Sideshow's PO.

I'm just hoping my PO with One Sixth Kit is filled. Hate to eat that deposit and pay aftermarket.

I'm just hoping my PO with One Sixth Kit is filled. Hate to eat that deposit and pay aftermarket.

If you ever miss out on OSK allotment, i'm willing to part with my own PO having secured one elsewhere.

I believe his policy on those exclusives is to refund your deposit if he cannot obtain enough stock.

You are correct. Kit will only keep NRD if you are cancelling, not in the case he can't source the item.

You know, when they make us go through the agony of a queue, they could at least have the grace to have the figure IN STOCK when theyre done because otherwise what is the point? We sit in a queue to PREORDER?!! It just makes me want to slap whoever thought that queue crap up, that much harder.

You know, when they make us go through the agony of a queue, they could at least have the grace to have the figure IN STOCK when theyre done because otherwise what is the point? We sit in a queue to PREORDER?!! It just makes me want to slap whoever thought that queue crap up, that much harder.
Yep.

Now I have a pre-order with 1/6 KIT that is in limbo while the figure has been largely release. Does SS really have more to ship?? No one knows.

Do I buy from the secondary market at a premium and HOPE I get my deposiit back?

OR

Continue to wait for KIT to HOPEFULLY fill my order. Meanwhile sexonday market gets more scarce and expensive.

Whole process is nuts.

I have no idea how Kit sources this kind of exclusive but according to Deinonychus post, figure is still avalable for purchase at (at least) one Hot Toys store in HK. It does not sound like it's that popular in Asia. Makes me think Kit should have a fair chance at securing enough stock for his customers.

I have no idea how Kit sources this kind of exclusive but according to Deinonychus post, figure is still avalable for purchase at (at least) one Hot Toys store in HK. It does not sound like it's that popular in Asia. Makes me think Kit should have a fair chance at securing enough stock for his customers.
The Star Wars stuff in general isn’t really that hot in Asia is it?

Can only hope Artisan Anakin warms the shelves in HK :lol

That's right. You would think Hot Toys would adapt quantities to the market for those exclusives though. Surprised TW/TA haven't sent their armies of buyers to clean those shelves at Echo Base.

Back