1/6 Hot Toys - TMS133 - The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Echo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
450103389_878938957603451_7325596290043112327_n.jpeg

echo.jpeg

449836775_878938800936800_1577441632099981776_n.jpeg

449841112_878938720936808_1598836682497853335_n.jpeg

449843027_878938834270130_2781783168681112261_n.jpeg

449726080_878939094270104_2952796130307451230_n.jpeg

449829792_878939114270102_7638226537862959974_n.jpeg

Last edited:
I know a lot of people are worked up about the helmet, but with how good these sculpts are, I can't imagine ever using it. I have Hunter, Rex, Cody, Jesse, Echo and Crosshair and none of them have the buckets on. Just my Coruscant Guard have them for obvious reasons. The sculpts are just too good, and too unique a talking point to my friends who look at my collection (everyone on this shelf is the same person despite looking different).

I need a break
That's sorta how I've been feeling. I usually start paying off figures as soon as I place the order, the backlog can fill up pretty quickly sometimes (like now). I got pretty close to having nothing to pay, then I just got hit with so many this year, I can't catch up. Han Solo, Baylan Skoll, Ron and Hermione, Fives and Echo. The list goes on.

At this point I'm going to hop on the order train for anything I want because everything goes to waitlist and I don't want to chance it. But the list of figures I'm wanting to buy is getting smaller and smaller. A lot of it is fatigue for sure, and running out of sensible display space. Ultimately, I wouldn't mind a good run of Marvel from Hot Toys...or if they just took a break and just focused on releases and not announcements for a month. I'm too weak willed to not order more clones, although I'm guessing they won't put more up for another six months or so.

That's sorta how I've been feeling. I usually start paying off figures as soon as I place the order, the backlog can fill up pretty quickly sometimes (like now). I got pretty close to having nothing to pay, then I just got hit with so many this year, I can't catch up. Han Solo, Baylan Skoll, Ron and Hermione, Fives and Echo. The list goes on.

At this point I'm going to hop on the order train for anything I want because everything goes to waitlist and I don't want to chance it. But the list of figures I'm wanting to buy is getting smaller and smaller. A lot of it is fatigue for sure, and running out of sensible display space. Ultimately, I wouldn't mind a good run of Marvel from Hot Toys...or if they just took a break and just focused on releases and not announcements for a month. I'm too weak willed to not order more clones, although I'm guessing they won't put more up for another six months or so.

I'm right there with you. There is a strong chance that 99% of my collection is getting packed up and put into storage in the next 6 months (going back to grad school and need to sell/rent out my place) anyway so the majority of the figures/statues/replicas I get the next few years will be just extra storage. I don't want to miss out on some pieces so I'll still be buying but will have to be a bit more selective.

Like you said though, I'll continue to hop on the order train because I want to show them support (for characters like Kit and Droideka) but also because I have no interest in paying double down the line (look at Crosshair if you didn't pre-order him). I also try to pay off figures as quick as possible but I'm a bit behind now, just finished the SBD and need to finish off Mace and General Kenobi.

Since May I've ordered, Captain Rex PF, Mace Windu PF, Darth Revan, Imperial Commando, Mando Kenobi, Fives, and Echo. While keeping an eye on the Mythos Kenobi PF and now the recently teased Luke Skywalker PF. Looking at your pre-order list, you have a ton of figures in the later half of this year and early next year.

I've been going through and selling some stuff (Gentle Giant and Hasbro) to help offset a few things but these last few months have been a lot. Contemplating cancelling Han, Ahsoka Rex and Revan but that is something I'll revisit later this year. So bring on the summer of Marvel and DC, give my wallet a break please.

Have been absent for a bit as my husband underwent and is still undergoing a horrible and life affecting health crisis. It has been a horrible two weeks. Absolutely horrible. Terrible. Im in the hospital at his bedside right now.

Therefore I have only been paying minimal attention. And that attention is only to distract me for a bit. When Fives crossed my FB feed this morning I legit thought I was hallucinating. Was this a fan mockup...? And then I see Echo too. wtf!!

There is no way I can NOT have the Domino Twins. And so it was DOPO time. I could not believe my eyes. Was this real...!????

*Wolffe cannot possibly be far behind.*

If you have a significant other of any kind, go hug them right now because tomorrow isnt promised. And they dont have to be elderly, either. There you are left in a silent, echoing house that is suddenly three times larger. Zero stars, do not recommend.

Have been absent for a bit as my husband underwent and is still undergoing a horrible and life affecting health crisis. It has been a horrible two weeks. Absolutely horrible. Terrible. Im in the hospital at his bedside right now.

Therefore I have only been paying minimal attention. And that attention is only to distract me for a bit. When Fives crossed my FB feed this morning I legit thought I was hallucinating. Was this a fan mockup...? And then I see Echo too. wtf!!

There is no way I can NOT have the Domino Twins. And so it was DOPO time. I could not believe my eyes. Was this real...!????

*Wolffe cannot possibly be far behind.*

If you have a significant other of any kind, go hug them right now because tomorrow isnt promised. And they dont have to be elderly, either. There you are left in a silent, echoing house that is suddenly three times larger. Zero stars, do not recommend.
I was wondering when you would pop into the threads!

I'm so sorry to hear that, and I really hope everything turns around for your husband. Your words ring true.

I'm hoping that with Wolfe we get other Beehive helmet variation troopers! Airborne, purge, ect. As some say we got Echo and Fives as repaints of the Umbra trooper.

Off topic, but really sorry to hear this. I really hope things improve soon.

Back