1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some nice ideas for the base display, pose, and everything..
I also want to display all my alternate sculpts on their unique custom display stands. Each of those depicting that character's particular look and scene from their respective movie/cartoon/game.
Screenshot_20231015_144830_YouTube.jpg

For example, for any potential Tunshi Studio 1/6 Iori, Kyo or Robert figures I'm gonna have this made into a display stand and request the display post exactly where the character's portrait actually is. Something creative like this for all my collection haha

Last edited:
Nope it wasn't me, John stated on facebook that his Yixie sculpt will be 380$ (sculpt+paint+hair) not including the shipping/fees.

The person that says that they are paying a little over 300USD for their John painted sculpt is most likely for a recast and his shipping fees are probably reasonable, for example I pay around 70USD for shipping to my country.

But guys... When I said John is the best in term of quality/price ratio I wasn't lying. And you can buy with absolute confidence with him too.
It's a no brainer.

Nope it wasn't me, John stated on facebook that his Yixie sculpt will be 380$ (sculpt+paint+hair) not including the shipping/fees.

The person that says that they are paying a little over 300USD for their John painted sculpt is most likely for a recast and his shipping fees are probably reasonable, for example I pay around 70USD for shipping to my country.

But guys... When I said John is the best in term of quality/price ratio I wasn't lying. And you can buy with absolute confidence with him too.
It's a no brainer.
Yeah I imagine it is gonna be a recast that he provides, but idc just looking to get something that looks better than stock imo

also the sculpt I'm getting from him isn't this new one that he is putting out-just for clarification. I ordered from him before this new one was even shown lol.

Yeah I imagine it is gonna be a recast that he provides, but idc just looking to get something that looks better than stock imo
Yeah no worries man, I have 2 headsculpts from him at the moment that are recasts and 2 in the making that are originals, I don't mind recast at all especially because he gets them from someone that make quality recasts.

Yeah no worries man, I have 2 headsculpts from him at the moment that are recasts and 2 in the making that are originals, I don't mind recast at all especially because he gets them from someone that make quality recasts.
I think he does really fine work from what I've seen. Never heard of him till I saw him on Instagram. Glad to see him getting some popularity

Yea, the price itself is very tempting. I'm not sure I want sleepy looking Joker on my shelf though no matter how good the price is.
I don't mind only because we have the other sculpt that's on the Jail Cell version, which has the better expression than the default INART sculpt imo. I kind of dig the expression on John's since it gives me the old movie teaser vibe. I thought maybe he was trying to replicate that famous shot of him.

237377.jpg

I don't mind only because we have the other sculpt that's on the Jail Cell version, which has the better expression than the default INART sculpt imo. I kind of dig the expression on John's since it gives me the old movie teaser vibe. I thought maybe he was trying to replicate that famous shot of him.

237377.jpg
Yes he was bro.
1000137027.jpg

John sent me this yesterday on insta.

It's probably the Adam Gu recast you're referring to and yes on this one he keeps the sculpted hair as he doesn't feel confident cutting it himself it seems.
But it doesn't really matter it still looks good.
My friend is sending me his soon so I'll take some pics for y'all to see.

It's on multiple sculpts, some has it bigger and others smaller. But yeah as you said they know what they're doing, John also had a lot of feedbacks from others collector that produced some of the best heads before (xXx for example) and he listed to their advices.
Rest assured the result will be amazing.
It’s not Adam Gu sculpt. It’s the mob scene sculpt from Lu1y034. I thought it was original Lu1y034 and not recast. We’ve talked before on facebook messenger

Jordan :)

Attachments

• IMG_6051.jpeg
    IMG_6051.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
It’s not Adam Gu sculpt. It’s the mob scene sculpt from Lu1y034. I thought it was original Lu1y034 and not recast. We’ve talked before on facebook messenger

Jordan :)
Yeah I know exactly which one now !

I thought it was the Adam Gu one because I know for fact that this one has proper full sculpted hair and John puts real hair on top of it.

7a90313d-ca3f-4f41-9168-7c842e1c4c36_text.gif

Yixie sculpted it. John supervised and produced if I'm not wrong @DiostaR
Exactly, Yixie sculpted it and John is producing.
He paints & roots.

He doesn’t produce/create sculpts.
He did try to do a little bit of sculpting in the past, it's not his thing from what he told me but he can sculpt. Of course it's not on Yixie level, if he wants to get to that point he needs more practice.

I'm a sucker for the moving eyes gimmick, so even with better sculpts out there like what's been recently shared in this thread, I will naturally have a preference for one with the movable eye option (which so far is only in official/mass produced offerings). My only hope is to eventually get them rehaired and repainted by one of the top guys like Heise
The moving eyes do wonders for Ledger's Joker.

I'm actually debating whether I want Yuan to paint the eyes looking sideways (like the prototype) or otherwise. On one hand, I think it gives the sculpt character. But it's also more limiting. Can't have him holding a card in his left hand looking to the right..

Which actually brings up a question I wanted to ask @Aybaig.

Are you planning on matching Yuans prototype of the seeart sculpt? Or will you ask Heise to paint the eyes different? or even go for a clean face instead?

I'd definitely be curious to see what others can do with that sculpt.

Back