1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does Kit outright mention that?

I’ll stand by it was properly communicated. What was up in the air at that point was: Where are these third party stores going to get the product from - from an authorized retailer out there or INART direct (exclusions may or may not apply aside)? For example, a known collector on Facebook/YouTube got the cloak, but they have an exclusive hookup in China who got it for them.

Back to your original point, I do think there is a grey area here, but bottom line, I do think there is a sense of entitlement on display here and really, I guess I’m just grateful the collective community has a chance at all to be able to obtain these products via third party avenues like OSK, etc.

The YouTubers have a worldwide platform and the big ones like Justin’s Collection, Jedha Patrol and DeanKnight are big time 1/6 channels, so I don’t know why we hold them to the same standard as the rest of us peasants/commoners.
No horse in this race, but I think Kit going out of his way to check with Inart regarding the cloak not being included as well as checking with customers that received an Aragorn from him shows that he was under the same impression as the majority of people: the cloak would be included as an optimization for the figure. TBH you could always just ask him on here to clarify too.

Biggest issue with Inart's post if the formatting. The first point is- Official self-supporting channel special accessories- with the cloak listed right underneath. If they had listed the optimizations and then separated that phrase and mention of the cloak, it might have not caused this backlash. We can say that people should learn to read (it's clear in hindsight), but the fact that this confusion was en masse shows that some of the blame has to be on Inart.

No horse in this race, but I think Kit going out of his way to check with Inart regarding the cloak not being included as well as checking with customers that received an Aragorn from him shows that he was under the same impression as the majority of people: the cloak would be included as an optimization for the figure. TBH you could always just ask him on here to clarify too.
I just dm’ed him on FB and he told me that INART confirmed it’s not included. But IMO, just because he asked for confirmation doesn’t mean he was unsure. I asked him to clarify and shed more light on the matter, but that’s all I got. I guess some of y’all can keep speculating?
Biggest issue with Inart's post if the formatting. The first point is- Official self-supporting channel special accessories- with the cloak listed right underneath. If they had listed the optimizations and then separated that phrase and mention of the cloak, it might have not caused this backlash. We can say that people should learn to read (it's clear in hindsight), but the fact that this confusion was en masse shows that some of the blame has to be on Inart.
I don’t think anyone or myself has ever said they have amazing English or translation skills. They should definitely work on their wording to cover their butts. Imo, more people should also learn how to read between the lines.

I just dm’ed him on FB and he told me that INART confirmed it’s not included. But IMO, just because he asked for confirmation doesn’t mean he was unsure. I asked him to clarify and shed more light on the matter, but that’s all I got. I guess some of y’all can keep speculating?

I don’t think anyone or myself has ever said they have amazing English or translation skills. They should definitely work on their wording to cover their butts. Imo, more people should also learn how to read between the lines.
I know lmao I said in my earlier post that he reached out to confirm with them whether or not it was included. That's not speculation. Respectfully, you can infer details. Not everything needs to be stated in black in white terms in order to prove a point.

I know lmao I said in my earlier post that he reached out to confirm with them whether or not it was included. That's not speculation. Respectfully, you can infer details. Not everything needs to be stated in black in white terms in order to prove a point.
I dm’ed him to further clarify things, but he keeps these things close to his chest which is fair, but it doesn’t 100% confirm things for the majority of us. I know he had already reached out to confirm whether or not it was included. I guess, that’s not enough for me to prove he was also uncertain.

And like I said prior, he had mentioned he was part of the Dealer Batch, which I (me) take it as it might be an “Exclusions Apply” case.

In these matters, I do think things have to be spelled out to confirm these things. Otherwise, we’re all just loosely/baselessly speculating..

I dm’ed him to further clarify things, but he keeps these things close to his chest which is fair, but it doesn’t 100% confirm things for the majority of us. I know he had already reached out to confirm whether or not it was included. I guess, that’s not enough for me to prove he was also uncertain.

And like I said prior, he had mentioned he was part of the Dealer Batch, which I (me) take it as it might be an “Exclusions Apply” case.

In these matters, I do think things have to be spelled out to confirm these things. Otherwise, we’re all just loosely/baselessly speculating..
Again, no horse in this race, so this is all I'm willing to put into this ranger cloak dilemma. Kit most certainly would have some exclusions from the norm. The issue, i think, is that most people were under the impression it would be included. Hindsight shows that was not the case and I'm sure people who took the time to read posts from Inart instead of just parsing understood that as well. The blame for part of the confusion is on us for sure, but when it seems to be that most collectors were under the impression the cloak was included that's Inart's fault. If was immediately clear that wasn't the case then you wouldn't have seen the uproar over this on FB, Reddit, or these boards.

Essentially:
People dumb
Inart also dumb
Find an alternative as you are SOL if you really want the Inart cloak(you could do better anyway)

Again, no horse in this race, so this is all I'm willing to put into this ranger cloak dilemma. Kit most certainly would have some exclusions from the norm. The issue, i think, is that most people were under the impression it would be included.
They’re dumb, sorry.. you even had some (most, imo) people thinking the Elven cloak was the so-called Exclusive Ranger cloak. Had so many guys say this to me on FB.
Hindsight shows that was not the case and I'm sure people who took the time to read posts from Inart instead of just parsing understood that as well.
Yeah, people being dumb and don’t fully read.
The blame for part of the confusion is on us for sure, but when it seems to be that most collectors were under the impression the cloak was included that's Inart's fault. If was immediately clear that wasn't the case then you wouldn't have seen the uproar over this on FB, Reddit, or these boards.
People still being dumb and not to mention, entitled and whiny.
Essentially:
People dumb
Inart also dumb
Find an alternative as you are SOL if you really want the Inart cloak(you could do better anyway)
INART is somewhat dumb, but people are still more dumb. Let’s add impatient, in addition to dumb and entitled.

For the record, I’m not ticked off by your replies, man. Just have to put that out there.

They’re dumb, sorry.. you even had some (most, imo) people thinking the Elven cloak was the so-called Exclusive Ranger cloak. Had so many guys say this to me on FB.

Yeah, people being dumb and don’t fully read.

People still being dumb and not to mention, entitled and whiny.

INART is somewhat dumb, but people are still more dumb. Let’s add impatient, in addition to dumb and entitled.

For the record, I’m not ticked off by your replies, man. Just have to put that out there.
You're solid dude, I never really liked the shape of the Inart cloak anyway and wasn't gonna use it even if it did come with it. I'm on @Rzeznikk 's custom cloak run anyway and may pick up the TOPO one in the meantime if it looks good.

Should probably switch back to Joker talk soon though before "HE" sees
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Right, people are dumb for assuming something is included when oversea influencers have shown that specific item in their reviews. :lol

Right, people are dumb for assuming something is included when influencers have shown that specific item in their reviews. :lol
IMO, people should spend more time doing research and be more informed.

You're solid dude, I never really liked the shape of the Inart cloak anyway and wasn't gonna use it even if it did come with it. I'm on @Rzeznikk 's custom cloak run anyway and may pick up the TOPO one in the meantime if it looks good.

Should probably switch back to Joker talk soon though before "HE" sees
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
I’ve appreciated your posts on here, man, and I know I’m polarizing when it comes to INART talk, but it’s just how I see things. Sue me, I guess.. I really try to be respectful and civil as much as possible, but there comes a point where you gotta draw the line, IMO.

I hope @Rzeznikk’s custom run proves to be awesome for y’all.

Anyway, back to Joker talk! I received the detonator yesterday.

I’ve appreciated your posts on here, man, and I know I’m polarizing when it comes to INART talk, but it’s just how I see things. Sue me, I guess.. I really try to be respectful and civil as much as possible, but there comes a point where you gotta draw the line, IMO.

2double8ight hasn't disappointed yet. So I have faith we will get a quality product from him.

Agree, you said it a few posts back about the translation issues they’ve had. Technically, they aren’t marketing to North America. We know they are in a way because they need those sales and using resellers is a work around. They just need to do a better job with that communication. I said it right away I don’t want to see them fail because even if someone only collects Hot Toys, they are benefiting by the competition and we all know that was a good thing. Confusion is a bad thing.

On a Joker note!

Got my detonator today! Glad they were able to sell these everywhere. And the price at $20 including shipping was very reasonable.

I’d love to see other companies sell add on accessories. But I’m sure a 2.0 figures is more profitable! 🤣

Back