1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have a question, (if Aries and Iris are different people 😂😅) whose clothing set is better and most importantly, more accurate? Need your help guys :) thanks

Aries is working on her second batch atm. I’m on the run. I got Wonder’s full set in last week but haven’t opened it yet. Will post pictures of it soon but it’s already an outfit that’s been dissected down. Most interested in seeing Aries’s in hand.

Yeah, people get mental when it comes to this character.

Speaking of which, does anybody know which one of these best matches Heath's?

Picsart_24-06-02_01-28-35-132.jpg

What? Too far?

Is Aries the NEW most sought clothing set for Joker?
afaik her project has not finished, only a batch that was sent to CN collectors, I believe there is a larger batch. wonder finished his full set joker about a month or two ago and now are working on smaller accessories or extra scrap/leftover that he is selling

after further consideration, I'm seeking a better vest or waiting for the next artist. the material he uses for the wool waistcoat damages too easily and is far too delicate but I learn for next time so I order extra

There's a new Yixie sculpt produced by John Wu that is going on preorder tomorrow.

I'm taking one, it will go on my "Ultimate" Joker with the WW clothes kit.

It would be a great replacement sculpt for the Inart figure too.

The material he uses for the wool waistcoat damages too easily and is far too delicate
Yup. Easy to scratch with those hooks. I'm going to be as careful as possible with the assembly.

There's a new Yixie sculpt produced by John Wu that is going on preorder tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I probably should have shared that as well.. I love it! It's definitely one of the more unique sculpts I've seen. And Heath does make that face a lot. Would match really well with a knife pose.

If I had more money to throw, I would absolutely pick this up as well.

Congrats.

p.s
I've seen it painted, but not yet rooted. I'm curious to see it all finished. John is excellent at painting. His hair work is solid from what I've seen. Seems like a good guy. I wonder what his pricing is.

Are you getting it all done by him?

Edit:

Wow. It really is incredible. Apparently it's only limited to 15. Price is also good. Missing this is going to hurt 😅

20240602_125957.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. Easy to scratch with those hooks. I'm going to be as careful as possible with the assembly.

Oh yeah, I probably should have shared that as well.. I love it! It's definitely one of the more unique sculpts I've seen. And Heath does make that face a lot. Would match really well with a knife pose.

If I had more money to throw, I would absolutely pick this up as well.

Congrats.

p.s
I've seen it painted, but not yet rooted. I'm curious to see it all finished. John is excellent at painting. His hair work is solid from what I've seen. Seems like a good guy. I wonder what his pricing is.

Are you getting it all done by him?

Edit:

Wow. It really is incredible. Apparently it's only limited to 15. Price is also good. Missing this is going to hurt 😅

View attachment 705662
The one you've seen painted is the first version of the sculpt, the final one is the third version and it's pretty much perfect now.

And yes i'm getting it all done by him because I love his work and I love the guy, he's such a gem in the custom world.
So I'm all in with his project and I'll use it for my definitive Joker because not only does it look freaking amazing but it will also have a sentimental value to it.

For his pricing you'd have to talk to him about it, but what I can say is that it's probably the best quality/price ratio you can get on the market, he's not on Heise or Yuan's level yet but he's getting there for sure.
And it's a blessing to be part of his journey !
I would 100% suggest anyone that wants a great Joker to message him, he's the man.

@DiostaR There are 2 more sculpts being worked on at the moment.

This is one of them, by the same sculptor who did mine.

View attachment 705660

I believe it was based on this, if I'm not mistaken

View attachment 705661

The other one I can't seem to find. I don't remember whose it was.

I'll try to look for it.
Yeah i've seen this one, i'm not a big fan of it.
But usually I'm just not a fan of the sculpts from that scene in general.

The other one you're mentionning is probably the Yixie sculpt produced by Veryon ? I'm following his project and will probably get one if the price is not too high. I still need a few heads... :LOL:

Last edited:

Wow that's an insane sculpt!! Congrats brother. And the price is also very good. So good. I'd say literally a steal lol. Really excited to see the finished results of your piece.

The one you've seen painted is the first version of the sculpt, the final one is the third version and it's pretty much perfect now.

And yes i'm getting it all done by him because I love his work and I love the guy, he's such a gem in the custom world.
So I'm all in with his project and I'll use it for my definitive Joker because not only does it look freaking amazing but it will also have a sentimental value to it.

For his pricing you'd have to talk to him about it, but what I can say is that it's probably the quality/price ratio you can get on the market, he's not on Heise or Yuan's level yet but he's getting there for sure.
And it's a blessing to be part of his journey !
I would 100% suggest anyone that wants a great Joker to message him, he's the man.

Yeah i've seen this one, i'm not a big fan of it.
But usually I'm just not a fan of the sculpts from that scene in general.

The other one you're mentionning is probably the Yixie sculpt produced by Veryon ? I'm following his project and will probably get one if the price is not too high. I still need a few heads... :LOL:

That's the one yeah!

Not sure how I feel about it yet. Likeness is spot on, but I don't know how the expression translates. Could come across a bit silly in the wrong angle or pose (like the tongue sticking out expressions). I think it'll probably be fine though.

Back