1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have a question. I've been a member here for nearly 20 years and I'm ready to put together a 1:6th Indiana Jones.

I've got an issue. Finding a good jacket has been impossible. I'm building a Raiders era Indy, but simply can not find an awesome jacket for my figure.

Any advice you all can offer? Thank you all!

~Chuck

Hey guys I have a question. I've been a member here for nearly 20 years and I'm ready to put together a 1:6th Indiana Jones.

I've got an issue. Finding a good jacket has been impossible. I'm building a Raiders era Indy, but simply can not find an awesome jacket for my figure.

Any advice you all can offer? Thank you all!

~Chuck
It really depends on how much you want to spend on the jacket as quality and price will very. It might be a good idea to join the OneSixth Indiana Jones facebook group as ppl are regularly selling parts and/or whole figures kitted with different custom bits made by different artists.

Hye Hwa jacket is considered one of the most, if not the most accurate one, but it's also the most expensive one. It's made of real leather

Kato jacket would probably be next in line as far as most expensive and fairly accurate. Also, made of real leather.

While not as accurate, the YMA/Mike Yuan jacket is pretty great quality and my favorite for the price I paid. Also, made of real leather. Rumor is that he will be working on a 2.0 that's going to be more accurate, so might be good to just wait for that.

Geewhiz and Siberian customs seem to be on par with each other though I think the Geewhiz is more expensive. Both can look pretty great if you put some work into them like weathering. These are both made of real leather.

The Toribox/Yunsil Jacket is pretty nice though it's not made of real leather and depending on your display, will probably start to flake at one point or another.

Back