1/6 LSK-06 Ellie & LSK-07 Joel (The Last of Us Part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received it…

Guys, if if it hasn’t shipped yet. CANCEL NOW. It’s a monstrosity. It’s quite literally a scam.

I will post an in depth review and comparison pics later this evening.

Both already shipped for me. Oh well, you win some, you lose some lol.

Needed a Joel badly so it’ll have to do, the Ellie will be turned into a custom in some way if I hate it

Last edited:
got my ellie destroyed out of the box and joel has no neck and he just looks so weird

not the best pics because i dont have much time
ellie1.jpg

Attachments

• ellie3.jpg
    ellie3.jpg
    439.3 KB
  • abomiatnoin.jpg
    abomiatnoin.jpg
    419.6 KB
  • jol3.jpg
    jol3.jpg
    447.8 KB
Last edited:
Who would have thought, random ass third party company sucks. I wish lim toys would do theirs, but we will all be dead of old age before that happens.

Not even recasts, they are just shamelessly using CCToys's figures for their pictures along with a few other things you can find listed on eBay. If these ever release the final products will look like ****, if you really want Part 2 figures keep looking for a good deal on CC's or wait.
fccb1436da54b8f71c9db3876d86d892.gif

LSK-006 Ellie Review
Welcome to my in depth comparison and review of this disaster of a figure. I will break the figure down piece by piece as we compare the original with the bootleg.

Keep in mind: I swapped the original headsculpt for an MTtoys head. The original is always pictured on the left side. LSK is pictured on the right side.

Let’s get started!

PACKAGING
IMG_0839.jpeg

The box is well… simple. There’s a sleeve with a Last of us logo both on the front and back. Otherwise it is completely blank. The sleeve is made from an extremely flimsy material, almost like photopaper. It does not feel premium. The box is completely blank. It’s just a black box with no writing on it. The box itself is made from a nice thick material. The box is sturdy atleast and does the job. This box would be perfect to store custom figures in. Moving on to the contents inside..

The figure
IMG_0852.jpeg

IMG_0853.jpeg

Well.. here it is. Looks the same to me. Right? Hmm. Not quite. There are some glaring issues here. The headsculpt has a weird sheen, the jacket looks horrid. The tailoring is all over the place. Her jeans are four sizes too big. And then there’s the neck and shoulders. The neck is way too long throwing the figure completely off. Out of the box this figure is the worst figure I’ve ever owned. Including the SWtoys abominations from the past few years.

Now let’s take a closer look at our headsculpt.

Headsculpt
IMG_0846.jpeg

IMG_0848.jpeg

Okay so.. the recasting has been done quite nicely. I haven’t got the original to compare it with but the sculpt and hair seem very detailed. The paint application is pretty OK. It’s messy in some areas like the hair. There’s a bit too much red shading around the mouth area. But overall it’s not too bad. The real glaring issue here are the eyes. The eyes look horrid. They are waterslide decals and they look awful. They are also extremely shiny for some reason. It really ruins the entire headsculpt which is supposed to be the center piece of a figure. This is bad! I have never in my life seen a figure that looked this cheap.

IMG_0886.jpeg

Sidenote. The CCtoys sculpt has always really bothered me because Ellie misses a big chunk of her hair that’s supposed to rest on her shoulder. This makes her hair look really unnatural. But this is by CC’s design so technically not LSK’s fault.

Hands
IMG_0857.jpeg

I have never in my life owned a figure that came with such a small array of hands. This figure comes with one pair of relaxed hands. A singular triggerfinger hand and a singular gripping hand. That’s what you get.

IMG_0856.jpeg

The skintone does not match, it’s way too light. The CC hands are much closer.

IMG_0858.jpeg

There are really ugly ridges and printer lines all over the hands as if they weren’t bad enough already. Let’s move on to the outfit.

The jacket
IMG_0866.jpeg

There are very few companies that fail the clothing. Most of the time figures are let down by a poor choice of body or a poor headsculpt. But LSK somehow managed to mess up all three elements that make a figure.

The jacket is made out of a shiny synthetic that reminds me of barbie clothing. All the fine weathering CCToys did is completely gone. The jacket is sloppily put together and doesn’t fit quite right on the body. The hood goes up in a point like she’s some kind of wizard.
IMG_0865.jpeg

The hood on mine is also two completely different colours.

IMG_0867.jpeg

The main issue with the jacket is the weird pattern. CCToys’s jacket was handpainted to look weathered. Adding a beautiful array of dirt and rain. The jacket looks incredible. LSK decided to recreate this by printing an image of the CCtoys jacket on the fabric. This looks about as good as you’d expect… The LSK jacket just looks like mold all over it.

Jeans
IMG_0864.jpeg

The jeans are made from a cheap shiny synthetic material. Again reminiscent of what you find on barbies. It’s tailored extremely poorly. And you can see white colour all throughout.

Undershirt
IMG_0871.jpeg

This is the first decent piece of the figure. The shirt fits nicely on the body and it looks well put together. The material is slightly more synthetic. Main issue is the color difference and missing weathering. But as an undershirt, it does the job.

The Shirt
IMG_0870.jpeg

This shirt looks pretty good aside from the obvious lack of weathering. The slightly darker colour from CCToys makes it look much more in theme with Ellies character.

Converse
IMG_0861.jpeg

This is the first original piece of this figure. This is not a recast (look at the laces). The noses of the shoes are slightly different. I think the CC shoes look more elegant, they have more shape to them. But overall these are pretty much on the same level qualitywise.
IMG_0863.jpeg

I find it humorous how the majority of this figure looks like there was barely any thought given at all. And every corner was cut. Yet they decided to include magnets in the shoes as if this is some kind of inArt figure? It doesn’t even come with a stand.

Backpack
IMG_0860.jpeg

The backpack is well done and fairly similar. The shape is a bit better on CC. And CCToys has a more accurate colour once again. But this is actually a nice piece. The pilot emblem is in copper instead of gold, though.

The body
IMG_0873.jpeg

It’s a low quality body completely made out of hard plastic. The neck is one big chunk of plastic so there’s no neck articulation. The arms are very thin and have little shape to them. And the neck is too thick and long for the headsculpt included, you wont be able to mod it either…

The accessories
Let me start this off by saying ALL accessories are diecast. For seemingly no good reason at all. These accessories are atleast five times heavier than the figure itself, meaning if you were to attach these to the backpack or the figure she will just topple over. This weight also puts strain on the tiny wristpegs that will certainly wear out in no time.

I don’t have much to say about the accessories other than that they are slightly worse versions of the originals. Paint is sloppier and some sculpting detail is lost. But the fact that they’re diecast makes them basically unusable.
IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0881.jpeg
IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg

It always bothered me that CCtoys included the wrong type of bow for Ellie. So all the way on the left is the MT bow which is actually game accurate.

Bodyswap
Let’s give this figure a fair shot and get rid of that awful stockbody. Here is all the LSK parts on the CC body.

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0885.jpeg

To wrap up
This was my full in depth look at the latest LSK, CCtoys bootleg. I’ve come to the conclusion that this figure is just a complete scam. There’s maybe $60 in real value here. The figure is a stripped down version of the original, the $160 was already hard to justify for the little accessories you get. IF the final product looked like the promo images, which we now know it does not.

This whole figure is a complete mess. Riddled with odd unexplainable design choices. Diecast accessories for no reason, Magnetic shoes for no reason, Weird material choices and the list of problems is endless.

It seems we have all been duped. This figure is seriously the worst of the worst. The only salvageable parts are the converse shoes, the backpack and the two shirts. That’s all. I can’t believe just how bad this figure turned out. This is for sure a scam. I’m extremely relieved that atleast I didn’t order Joel.

Do NOT get this product.

Back