1/6 LSK-06 Ellie & LSK-07 Joel (The Last of Us Part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really annoyed me that they 1 didnt include ellies flashlight 2 gave joel ellies flashlight and 3 didnt include ellies bracelet.

As I have the original Cctoys versions i didnt really care for the lack of accessories. But they couldve atleast get the building blocks of these figures right.

So mine came in, the quality is not the greatest but I think it passes for a decent part 2 Ellie. I think the headsculpt is decent, likeness is definitely there. The clothing is pretty good. Body seems good, I think the neck is a little long. One of the wrist pegs came broken, but I had extras. No tattoo on right arm. I think all the weapons are diecast even the bow and arrows. They have very little detail though. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Wednesday.

So mine came in, the quality is not the greatest but I think it passes for a decent part 2 Ellie. I think the headsculpt is decent, likeness is definitely there. The clothing is pretty good. Body seems good, I think the neck is a little long. One of the wrist pegs came broken, but I had extras. No tattoo on right arm. I think all the weapons are diecast even the bow and arrows. They have very little detail though. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is it on a different body?

DAMN! That doesnt sound good. Do you have the original CC to compare? Does it look worse than CC?

Back