1/6 M3GAN by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000053025.jpg
1000053026.jpg
1000053027.jpg
1000053028.jpg
1000053032.jpg
1000053030.jpg
1000053029.jpg
1000053031.jpg

What’s the problem with the neutral HS? It’s good.
One eye looks much bigger than the other. Likeness could be a bit better too.

I know the body needs to be articulated to do a lot of the dance posing, but ooft those joints when bent look harsh.

I still think it's a decent enough figure overall.

And even with the articulation you can't really get her in very dynamic poses. I tried several other dancing poses that just didn't work. Either because the limited articulation and the ankle joints are rather loose.

I futzed with the sleeves and pulled them down more.

Honestly this is over priced in my opinion for what you get (it isn't much). But I wouldn't spend more for a better quality version or custom or what have you. This will do fine. This is mostly for my daughter as she likes the movie so I have a spot for M3GAN in the collection for her.
1000053056.jpg

I don't think any other brand will make M3gan anyway.

As for the ugly joints especially at knee level, we already knew that it's identical to the proto.

I think with bodyswap she will be clearly better, maybe we could use Ellie CC toys phicen body? (S27B i think)
What size is this M3gan? Ellie CCToys is about 25cm tall

Last thing, is the larger eye on this photo just a lighting effect? Or does she really have one eye bigger than the other? Because that wouldn't be normal
538798-1000053039.jpg

Last edited:
Def looks asymmetrical but I imagine at real life size it will be passable. I don't know it looks pretty good to me but I'm kinda biased because this movie was my daughter's horror gateway drug and we both love it. Will probly buy.

Back