1/6 Scale Mad Max V8 Interceptor (scratchbuild)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finessing the body panels before spray painting. We've had a poor summer here in the UK. Most of the car itself is built, with only the stuff in the back still to make.

mm193.jpg

mm194.jpg

mm195.jpg

mm196.jpg

mm197.jpg

mm198.jpg

WOW...amazing Interceptor, even more amazing that you even go the extra mile in scrachtbuilt the gerrycans!!!...right now there are several good options of them in the 1/6 scale military lines, some are even made of metal, but the fact that you made your own and look spectacular tell us of your dedication, attention to detail and craftsmanship that you put in each of your projects. I love to see these old school fully scrachtbuilt projects come to life.

Making the rear shelf. This is attached to the roll cage.

mm204.jpg

Fitted into the car.

mm205.jpg

mm206.jpg

As i build all the little interior bits and bobs, the body is being painted. This is going slowly due to the sporadic bouts of decent weather we're getting right now. Before any weathering is applied, I have to replicate the underlying black on black paint job. I've used satin black rather than the full gloss, as it will be dulled down significantly anyway.

mm207.jpg

mm208.jpg

Back