1/6 Threezero - The Witcher - Geralt (Season 3) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone still cares…

Got my shipping notice from Threezero.

Cavill may have left, but he’ll always be Geralt to me. I eagerly await his arrival.
Oh interesting! I have preordered via BBTS so I guess they’ll get stock months later as usual! Curious to see! Hope it looks amazing!
Thanks for the update!

Oh interesting! I have preordered via BBTS so I guess they’ll get stock months later as usual! Curious to see! Hope it looks amazing!
Thanks for the update!

This dude has a review on it:

From what I can see, it’s very close to the prototype…

-for better or worse.

I can definitely see Cavill…but at times it can ‘morph’ into Jared Leto 😅😅

It’s weird. It’s almost like looking at those ‘relax your eyes and you can see X and Y image’ 3D illusion posters lol. Anyway, I’m curious to see how it’ll look under more flattering light.

It’s not terrible. A repaint can definitely improve it.

But if someone can’t paint, like myself, then you still end up with a decent looking Live action geralt.

This dude has a review on it:

From what I can see, it’s very close to the prototype…

-for better or worse.

I can definitely see Cavill…but at times it can ‘morph’ into Jared Leto 😅😅

It’s weird. It’s almost like looking at those ‘relax your eyes and you can see X and Y image’ 3D illusion posters lol. Anyway, I’m curious to see how it’ll look under more flattering light.

It’s not terrible. A repaint can definitely improve it.

But if someone can’t paint, like myself, then you still end up with a decent looking Live action geralt.

Oh thanks for the video! I agree while likeness is there, it’s still not the best. Especially eyes are wrong and it takes entire thing away. Hair is too dark imo, but overall as you said it’s very close to the proto so we shouldn’t be disappointed lol Solid release imo! Very excited!
It’s Soo Soo Toys turn now!

P.S. It's nice that his inner shirt is a fully separated piece, we can recreate his casual look!

Last edited:
Review with some dynamic poses and lighting. Looks great imo, especially for that price.

OMG guys!!!
1723750194667.png

Last edited:
Just need to see if the gauntlets can be removed and the sleeves rolled up. Might need two one as casual Geralt and the other with his gear on.
Sleeves can be rolled up and gauntlets are removable, he has a seamless arms (Rembo body) but doesn’t come with gloveless hands. Easy fix tho I’m sure all of us have some extra hands lol

Kit got the stock and sent invoices… he put Geralt up days after sideshow/BBTS so I panicked and preordered via BBTS on day 1. Wonder when I’ll get him, October? Still waiting to Jake Sully HT from BBTS, was released basically 2 months ago.

Maybe my standards are too high now but this looks like ****.

Threezero do a good job with robots/mechs and anime characters but realistic humans not so much.

It’s a shame they were the ones to get the license.

Maybe my standards are too high now but this looks like ****.

Threezero do a good job with robots/mechs and anime characters but realistic humans not so much.

It’s a shame they were the ones to get the license.
It might be. With Inart, Hot Toys, even JND pushing to the next level realism, Threezero is obviously below them. BUT, with the price point below $200 and licensed, this is fair and worth it. I’m pretty sure with a better paint, the head sculpt would look great. Threezero is a good case. Now if you look at Mondo MacReady, that is not worth $250 or above. If that was by Threezero, they can make it like $180 and look even better. If Inart make it, it would be like $360 and of course, better looking.

After watching the review I'm definitely preferring this to the Buzztoys, and if I still cared about the show I'd be trying to hunt one down. But think I'll have to be content with the S2 figure whenever it comes out.

I'll be getting both myself. But this for me is my preferred look because it's close to how he's described in the books. But also it reminds me of the manticore armor from the games.

Back