2013 SDCC/Ani-Com Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they're even doing exclusives this year. Did they cut it this close with Gordon/Angelica/Cap and Batman/Predator/Iron Man?

I wonder if they're even doing exclusives this year. Did they cut it this close with Gordon/Angelica/Cap and Batman/Predator/Iron Man?

I think so. I just checked and the full reveal thread for Gordon was started on July 9 of last year. I don't think it was very far ahead of that when they announced what the exclusives were last year.

Huh. Maybe that's why we haven't seen any new reveals since Superman. They're waiting to hit us with the one-two-three punch of Ani-Com reveals.:lol

Hope their next reveal is soon. Fingers crossed on a Ra's, I'd love a Batman Begins ninja version in a two pack with Bruce. The black suited version would be cool too though.

i fear whatever it is from nolan batsland, i'll have to buy it.

that's both exciting and frightening given everything else i have on pre-order.

: o p

We hope for Ra's or LoS Bruce every year. It'll be something unexpected, like that awesome Flass fake two years ago.

Some guy on OSR just said that he was told that there would be a TDK trilogy EX.
So three new Nolan Batman figures from each of the films? Ra's from Batman Begins, Commissioner Gordon from The Dark Knight, and Blake from The Dark Knight Rises :pray: (wishful thinking I know :lol).

Hope their next reveal is soon. Fingers crossed on a Ra's, I'd love a Batman Begins ninja version in a two pack with Bruce. The black suited version would be cool too though.

Yeah that would be ideal. Be ready to order right when you can though. That **** would sell fast.

Back