[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER • GRIMES

WIP - pretty close to being finished though - i'm going to sleep on this and give it a once over tomorrow morning :) i'll post larger photos then.

S5 RICK GRIMES

sculpt: sdabbs (WGP)
beard/hair mod: rahmier

Outstanding work on this.... WOW!!!!

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER • GRIMES

Rick looks great. You really bring out that weary look on his face like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Grimes is looking great, season 5 probably being my favorite Rick look.

Outstanding work on this.... WOW!!!!

Rick looks great. You really bring out that weary look on his face like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

thanks fellas - i'm finishing up rick now. here's another close to finished WIP of a different commission…

sculpt: BBkill

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER • GRIMES • BOND

another shot of BBkill's Daniel Craig - more evenly lit - just sorting out the hair now

Last edited:

thanks chewblock :) yes, i'm about 3 months out and have too many backlogged commissions at the moment to responsibly accept anymore work - we did talk about a commission as i recall so PM if you have something :)

Is there a wait list to hop on per chance? I have one or two heads to send you, as you might recall, but I'll wait until you're not quite so backlogged.

craig looks awesome! im looking forward to the new bond film.

thanks phil - i'm looking forward to it too. took me awhile to warm up to daniel craig but i really enjoy him now.

Is there a wait list to hop on per chance? I have one or two heads to send you, as you might recall, but I'll wait until you're not quite so backlogged.

i'll open up the list again in about 3 months as i have too many commissions i've already committed to. there was a rash of requests and it's to the point where i'm uncomfortable accepting anymore atm. i don't mind to do them for you or anybody else but i also don't want to keep people waiting and i really need to sort through what i have now. just PM from time to time and i'll be happy to keep you abreast of the progress thus far. thanks so much for the interest :)

That Craig skin is perfect. Outstanding

thanks buddy - i appreciate the kind words :)

just finished up daniel craig's hair, so i'll post some more photos soon, but here's a closed to finished WIP of Liam Neeson from the Taken franchise :)

sculpt: BBkill

Last edited:

Spectacular! WIP? It looks 100% to me.

here's a couple things on my worktable at the moment - i have a few more sculpts started, but not close enough to really share yet o_O

pictured sculpts at roughly 75% currently, though some are closer than others - Jason sculpts skin matched to ACI body

Jason sculpts: Beto Matali
Leatherface sculpt: CAINE PRO

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] CLICKER • GRIMES • BOND • JASON • LEATHERFACE

Never cease to amaze me David. Great job. :duff

Back