Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long has it been?

Since she was released. Haven't heard anything since Jan when I got this email:

Dear Aayla Secura Premium Format Collector, Thank you for your patience while we work to assist you with your Aayla Secura replacement. We have been advised from our factories that our replacement pieces and accessories are expected to ship in April. We will alert you with further information as soon as we have updates for you. If you no longer wish to be placed on the waitlist, because we are not able to provide you with an exchange for your item at this time, we can offer you a full refund for your damaged item. If this is what you would like to do, please let us know and in a separate email you will receive instructions on how to return your item. Thank you very much for your patience during this process and we apologize for this delay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

So it has been FOREVER for me. Like waiting twice the amount of time to get this. From the first day of preorder, when I placed my order, to now has already been 16 months. Guess they had to remake a whole new batch of replacements from scratch, but still if they were supposed to ship in April like the email said, they should be here soon.

So it has been FOREVER for me. Like waiting twice the amount of time to get this. From the first day of preorder, when I placed my order, to now has already been 16 months. Guess they had to remake a whole new batch of replacements from scratch, but still if they were supposed to ship in April like the email said, they should be here soon.

I'm still waiting too. :impatient:

I went on live chat with Sideshow about a week ago and i was told replacement pieces wouldn't be available until June now.

I went on live chat with Sideshow about a week ago and i was told replacement pieces wouldn't be available until June now.

Cool thanks for the info. Sideshow hasn't said anything to me since Jan, like I said so I had no idea.

SS has live chat? I want to ask them why they ignore my emails when I ask them so nicely. I ask them to let me know either way yes or no but nothing for over a week. So does someone really talk live from SS? If so I'm very interested to get on there.

SS has live chat? I want to ask them why they ignore my emails when I ask them so nicely. I ask them to let me know either way yes or no but nothing for over a week. So does someone really talk live from SS? If so I'm very interested to get on there.

:dunno......

Yes CBG they have live chat bud . It works ok until your session times out .

decided to go for a full refund. Getting sick and tired of SSC and their non-existing communication. Also going for a full refund on Lady Death. Too many problems and just isn't worth the hassle. Trying to seriously cut back on them. So far no new orders this year :D

decided to go for a full refund. Getting sick and tired of SSC and their non-existing communication. Also going for a full refund on Lady Death. Too many problems and just isn't worth the hassle. Trying to seriously cut back on them. So far no new orders this year :D

Yeah my LD replacement arrives with many other issues. I will need to email them again. Might have to just send it back this time.

Its funny. I dont even remeber being on the waitlist but Sideshow just found one for me... Maybe it was yours lol

While I did order superman this year my orders have been low. I used to have 5 to 10k on preorder at any time. Right now I only have 1k on po

Can't be :) we're from europe, we always need to destroy our pieces, not send them back

Probably going to add your edition number onto his statue, using the replacement parts to do so.

Last edited:
Don't forget peeps, I'm on the lookout for an Aayla arm. If you want to unload your dodgy one (as long as its not chipped and the sabres not smashed) drop me a PM.

fed up with waiting and the other crap ssc lately pulled (at least with us) so just destroyed our exclusive this morning... don't really regret it. Did cut her shirt lower to see how it would look. Better at the very least did take a picture of it but have to transfer it from the camera still, will post it here as well ;)

Back