Alien: Earth | Hulu 2025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting timeline here. I wonder how it'll coincide with Prometheus, since humans shouldn't have made contact with xenomorph-like creatures prior to the events of that movie :unsure:
Link: Alien: Earth Explained - Timeline, Story & Possible Movie Connections

Alien Movies & TV Shows In Timeline Order
TitleYear Set
Alien: Earth (2025)2092
Prometheus (2012)2093
Alien: Covenant (2017)2104
Alien (1979)2122
Alien: Romulus (2024)2142
Aliens (1986)2179
Alien 3 (1992)2180
Alien Resurrection (1997)2379

Nice that he is going with retro futuristic. Also, there isn't really anything in Prometheus or Covenant to say Engineers created Xenos, only that they used them. Prometheus murals had xeno hands, xeno eggs and facehuggers depicted along with the deacon so David didn't create the xeno in Covenant, he only engineered his own version. Xenos could be unfathomably ancient. I mean AvP films (not that most folk count them) already had them in present day and even ancient times in the flashbacks so the general audience already thinks they existed since long ago.

Interesting timeline here. I wonder how it'll coincide with Prometheus, since humans shouldn't have made contact with xenomorph-like creatures prior to the events of that movie :unsure:
Link: Alien: Earth Explained - Timeline, Story & Possible Movie Connections

Alien Movies & TV Shows In Timeline Order
TitleYear Set
Alien: Earth (2025)2092
Prometheus (2012)2093
Alien: Covenant (2017)2104
Alien (1979)2122
Alien: Romulus (2024)2142
Aliens (1986)2179
Alien 3 (1992)2180
Alien Resurrection (1997)2379
The Xeno-related events on Earth will very likely be effectively contained and classified by the corporation that first discovers it (and maybe also the CIA/Military). What's great about this setting is the virtually unlimited possibilities for plot development, provided it lasts more than one season. I would personally love to see civilian characters stumble upon some extraterrestrial action/intel and trying to make the aliens known to the public (Only to be ridiculed and later silenced and disposed of "Burke-style" by the company). I'm also expecting some corrupt corporate employee selling the classified info to the Weyland corporation. Anyway they slice it, I'm alot more pumped for this than Romulus...

The Xeno-related events on Earth will very likely be effectively contained and classified by the corporation that first discovers it (and maybe also the CIA/Military). What's great about this setting is the virtually unlimited possibilities for plot development, provided it lasts more than one season. I would personally love to see civilian characters stumble upon some extraterrestrial action/intel and trying to make the aliens known to the public (Only to be ridiculed and later silenced and disposed of "Burke-style" by the company). I'm also expecting some corrupt corporate employee selling the classified info to the Weyland corporation. Anyway they slice it, I'm alot more pumped for this than Romulus...
I think it has potential to be an entertaining series for some of the reasons stated above, but I do have one gripe (surprise lol):

The first film in particular -- made space seem vast and unexplored. You got a sense of scale and distance, the unknown felt tangible and filled with dread.

Having Xenomorphs show up on Earth is scary but it also contracts those vast distances and makes them seem like unwanted neighbours, instead of an ancient cosmic horror we run into when we leave the safety of our evolutionary cradle.

Can't be helped, though. The more you expand the lore, the more the mystery contracts.

Back