Alien Isolation sequel is in development

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

It's nothing personal
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Creative Assembly:
1000030490.png

Oh I know it sounds crazy. But I find the PS5 library boring. I find myself playing older games over again. Just nothing interests me and it makes me mad. lol
PS5 exclusive library has been lacking for sure. But there's been so many great games in 2023 and 2024, I've been the complete opposite and overwhelmed with just back to back releases :lol.

PS5 exclusive library has been lacking for sure. But there's been so many great games in 2023 and 2024, I've been the complete opposite and overwhelmed with just back to back releases :lol.
Which games??? I haven't been keeping up with gaming lately, only seen headlines about games such as Dustborn, Star Wars Outlaws etc tanking.

Which games??? I haven't been keeping up with gaming lately, only seen headlines about games such as Dustborn, Star Wars Outlaws etc tanking.
Here’s some of my highlights, although there’s many more I haven’t playsd.

2023:
  • Hi-Fi Rush
  • Baldur’s Gate 3
  • Final Fantasy 16
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Dead Space remake
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Star Wars Jedi Survivor
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty DLC

2024:
  • Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
  • Final Fantasy 16 (on PC)
  • Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2
  • Prince of Perisa The Lost Crown
  • Helldivers 2
  • Dragons Dogma 2
  • Ghost of Tsushima (on PC)
  • System Shock
  • Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree DLC
  • Black Myth Wukong
  • Visions of Mana
  • Astrobot
  • Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster
  • God of War Ragnarok (on PC)
  • Silent Hill 2 remake

Upcoming;
  • Dragon Age The Veilguard - Oct 31
  • Marvel Rivals - Dec 6
  • Indiana Jones & The Great Circle - Dec 9

Cool. Of those, how many are first/3rd person single player games for PC and not remakes/remasters? Would be interested in those
The only remakes are;

Dead Space
Resident Evil 4
System Shock
Silent Hill 2
Dead Rising.

But if you’re looking for a spooky fix then Dead Space and RE4 are super high quality and worth it though, and Silent Hill 2 seems promising so far.

Everything is on PC bar Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth and Astrobot.

All singleplayer except for Helldivers 2 which is great for coop with up to 3 friends.

Back