All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no idea who he is in comics but the character is awesome as a Marvel Legend.

He had his own limited series about 10 years ago. It was solid. He was then briefly with the Avengers before joining Osborn's Dark Avengers in the Dark Reign storyline. He was a sort of antihero.

I love the Cyclops from the two pack but he's also one of my favorite characters from that era.

My Wal-Mart has a couple of the Jessica Jones hanging around. I go up there every two weeks or so, if she still there(should be) and you still need her I can grab it for you.

Oh man that would be awesome! I'd happily pay a little extra for the effort as well buddy!

Any more pictures of just the custom Psylocke and White Queen? They both look phenomenal!

Dammmmmn

psy2.jpg

psy8.jpg

psy7.jpg

psy6.jpg

psy4.jpg

psy5.jpg

He had his own limited series about 10 years ago. It was solid. He was then briefly with the Avengers before joining Osborn's Dark Avengers in the Dark Reign storyline. He was a sort of antihero.

I never read Dark Avengers, but the concept and team were very interesting. I had a lineup in my Marvel Legends display that I enjoyed very much. Sadly sold it off, maybe I'll rebuild them.

Oh man that would be awesome! I'd happily pay a little extra for the effort as well buddy!

Cool Ill check back in before I go next. Offer stands for anyone else looking. I have a place that generally doesn't move many toys. They had 2 of every Netflix wave figs on pegs other day.

Also I have the arm for Man Thing from Bullseye if anyone wants to trade parts. Not interested in that BAF. I'm looking for some Space Venom stuff. Specifically the Silk Leg. That wave never showed up anywhere.

Only costumes for Storm Psylocke and Wolverine confirmed

I'm disappointed in the selection other than Magneto and Multiple Man (which I'm definitely starting an army builder of)

But Gladiator? That sux for those of us with the SDCC exclusive

2bNQpuo.jpg

We need a new Beast Gambit and Hellfire Emma badly..

Only costumes for Storm Psylocke and Wolverine confirmed

I'm disappointed in the selection other than Magneto and Multiple Man (which I'm definitely starting an army builder of)

But Gladiator? That sux for those of us with the SDCC exclusive

2bNQpuo.jpg

We need a new Beast Gambit and Hellfire Emma badly..

Amen, beast and Gambit

My latest haul

Finished my ManThing BAF

Found the Hydra 2 Pack in Canada

UR6wYkM.jpg

TUmt9i8.jpg

Yeah, I really like those designs. Too bad my local TRUs never get those ML two-packs. :monkey2

I really like my TB Sabertooth so he's not needed. I hope Magneto is the Marvel Now, but extremely excited about Multiple Man, as long as its his 90's X-Factor look.

Anybody here gonna preorder that xforce deadpool on the hasbro shop.I like it and 20 bucks is pretty good but the shipping kills that deal also is that xforce deadpool gonna be in a new wave or is it an exclusive?

Exclusive

Ru Canadian?

I'm having mine shipped to the border shipping outlet

Saves a lot on shipping

Back