ANOTHER MARVEL FOR JEN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not convinced you've stopped jen:lol and if you really have you've infected others who will carry on your insane example.

you've set a standard few will ever match again:rock

where are you guys finding all your pieces? ebay? or are you guys going to a store that has it on sale?

gbeef said:
where are you guys finding all your pieces? ebay? or are you guys going to a store that has it on sale?

Got the Grey Hulk and Wolverine from eBay...found Punisher at an online retailer's site and Doom and Green Goblin I got from board members....Doom Exclusive will be from another dealer, if it works out and the price is right.

Jen said:
Got the Grey Hulk and Wolverine from eBay...found Punisher at an online retailer's site and Doom and Green Goblin I got from board members....Doom Exclusive will be from another dealer, if it works out and the price is right.
"I can stop anytime I want to/famous last words that come back to haunt you" - MF DOOM

I think that quote right there pretty much sums up our addiction. :)

Congrats Jen. If you had let me know I could've gotten you one for $775 shipped :eek:

Now I'm trying to decide if I should take it :monkey3

Dang it Jen! Where were you and Ed a few months ago when I decided to cut Marvel and started selling my pieces??? :monkey2 Not looking for an Elektra by any chance??? :rotfl

Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elect3.jpg

lcummins said:
Dang it Jen! Where were you and Ed a few months ago when I decided to cut Marvel and started selling my pieces??? :monkey2 Not looking for an Elektra by any chance??? :rotfl

No Elektra for me...but thanks Lonnie!! SEE EVERYONE!!! I AM CURED!!!! :D :D There is hope for all the other infected ones....Now Ed...he's a totally different story...I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decided he needed an Elektra in his collection ASAP.

Jen said:
Ed...he's a totally different story...I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decided he needed an Elektra in his collection ASAP.
I think he's either looking for her or has already bought her, not sure which.

Back