Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order contained 3 DF120s, 3 DF60s, riser shelves,
plus other add ons so it was easily swapped out for another person’s order.

Keep us posted if you hear something,
your order seems pretty extensive but after these wait times there should be no excuse as to why you don’t have them.

I wonder if it’s at all possible that they may have shipped your order to someone else like they’re shipping someone else’s to me.

This is what happens when you don’t
have boots on the ground at your Cali warehouse actively communicating and updating the status of your order throughout the process.
Bryan Wong replied back to me very quickly. He apologized for the waiting times and not having my order out sooner. He is informing the warehouse to dispatch my order out today and will update me with tracking once UPS has it.

This company seems sketchy as hell.

4 months on the water…. That is some made up BS.

Either they are shipping on some round the world cruise ship or being manufactured on Mercury.

I was considering this product but not after reading this thread. Really hope you all get what you paid for.

Appreciate the warning.

Yeah I questioned the four month at sea bit,
claimed they took the slower method to save on shipping, resulting in transit stops in between.

Who knows, it’s already bad enough that we’re having to pay these prices yet aren’t receiving durable materials like stainless steel and glass.
Just deliver the product safely in a timely manner.

I know I won’t wait a year for shelves again,
so if I run out of room I will purge things off.

I also don’t want a cramped YouTuber display with wall to wall room coverage in Moducases.

This company seems sketchy as hell.

4 months on the water…. That is some made up BS.

Either they are shipping on some round the world cruise ship or being manufactured on Mercury.

I was considering this product but not after reading this thread. Really hope you all get what you paid for.

Appreciate the warning.
I don't hear about people not getting orders with this company. I think their downfall is they are not staffed to handle the amount of orders they are taking on. They can't keep their head above water

I think like Nick mentioned, if they have to continue taking from Paul's order to cover Peter's order then they won't get caught up.

In the end, we shouldn't have to keep poking and reminding them about our own orders. I think that's what it boils down to, is we have to keep up on our own orders and reasonably update them with where things should be.

I don't hear about people not getting orders with this company. I think their downfall is they are not staffed to handle the amount of orders they are taking on. They can't keep their head above water

I think like Nick mentioned, if they have to continue taking from Paul's order to cover Peter's order then they won't get caught up.

In the end, we shouldn't have to keep poking and reminding them about our own orders. I think that's what it boils down to, is we have to keep up on our own orders and reasonably update them with where things should be.
Yep that’s all it is, they aren’t out to steal your money. They just so happen to be in Singapore while all of their customers are not, which complicates things.

If I was Bryan, I’d seriously look into moving my company a bit closer to its customers.
I can’t imagine that many collectors there to warrant the complexities that come with.

If he wants to build his brand, he needs to focus on better materials and faster turn around times. Shipping by sea 3-4 months year after year without upgrading your product will be the death of your company.

People want the option for glass and a frame that won’t buckle.

I’ve read cleaning these are a nightmare due to its materials, they pick up everything.

Back