Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order arrived 2 days ago. Just missing a display riser but that will be coming soon. Was not too difficult to assemble. Built this today, 3 x 165 Sixth with the LED lights. Much needed upgrade over the Ikea Masjlo. The 3rd one was way easier than the first case ha. I have another 3 level case to build on my next day off, then the mass statue rearrangement and displaying all the new ones. So far so good and worth the wait.

Attachments

• Office 4.jpg
    Office 4.jpg
    431.5 KB
  • Office 3.jpg
    Office 3.jpg
    412.4 KB
  • Office 2.jpg
    Office 2.jpg
    330.2 KB
  • Office 1.jpg
    Office 1.jpg
    351 KB
My order arrived 2 days ago. Just missing a display riser but that will be coming soon. Was not too difficult to assemble. Built this today, 3 x 165 Sixth with the LED lights. Much needed upgrade over the Ikea Masjlo. The 3rd one was way easier than the first case ha. I have another 3 level case to build on my next day off, then the mass statue rearrangement and displaying all the new ones. So far so good and worth the wait.

Welcome to the world of Moducase builders!

Amazing how they transform a room, eh?

I'm 3 cases into the 7 DF120's to build and have one front cover just like this one so far 😔

View attachment 733090

You might try using a 5 minute epoxy to glue that. It’ll do well enough until your replacement arrives.

Don’t use super glue as that will make the clear plastic “glaze.” You’ll get a cloudy translucent aura for several inches around the break.

Other than that it all looks good!

(You do get a lot better at assembling them after the first two or three.)

Z

You might try using a 5 minute epoxy to glue that. It’ll do well enough until your replacement arrives.

Don’t use super glue as that will make the clear plastic “glaze.” You’ll get a cloudy translucent aura for several inches around the break.

Other than that it all looks good!

(You do get a lot better at assembling them after the first two or three.)

Z
Thanks! Yeah, that 3rd one went a lot faster and already well into my 4th.

Happy to report no damage to mine, thankfully.

All that’s left is to run the LEDs and await my 2024-2025 purchases, which happens to be more than I currently own.

In total, the goal is 25 collectibles
stored spaciously in a DF1801.
Being sure to limit figures to 9 per DF120
A row of 5 upfront, 4 raised behind.

Absolutely love them though, the black is such a sleek touch and love the amount of space they provide, will never look back to the Detolf.

Going to order a second DF120 back half shelf, love how thick the plexiglass is on those.

Back