Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished everything except my half shelves. Had just the 1 broken front cover, all 4 of my toppers busted up, and the bottom base board on the felt side of my DF60 has a big dent in it. I haven't checked my half shelves yet.

Overall, the display turned out sleek and amazing. Very clean looking. I love it!

View attachment 733348

Nice set up! I like the way you’ve laid them out asymmetrically to fit your teevee. I’ve blackened more than one ceiling myself, back in the day of fluorescent posters and bong hits.

Here’s an idea of how to deal with the dented toppers: put a 24”x48” black gaming mousepad over them. I use those to fit under my DF120s but they’ll fit on top as well. They look pretty classy. (Not that I have any class. But you could!)

Or just go to the lumberyard and get two black 12”x48” book shelves to replace each topper.

Hope this helps!

Z

Nice set up! I like the way you’ve laid them out asymmetrically to fit your teevee. I’ve blackened more than one ceiling myself, back in the day of fluorescent posters and bong hits.

Here’s an idea of how to deal with the dented toppers: put a 24”x48” black gaming mousepad over them. I use those to fit under my DF120s but they’ll fit on top as well. They look pretty classy. (Not that I have any class. But you could!)

Or just go to the lumberyard and get two black 12”x48” book shelves to replace each topper.

Hope this helps!

Z
Thank you! I will have to look into that. I also don't care for how the toppers just sit on top without being secured on. I have my wall mount for my TV coming tomorrow, so that will no longer be sitting on top.

And part 2 of my office upgrade. Was not as bad to build as I initially thought, first one was tough but the last was simple. Just a riser that will be arriving soon for the Sixth 165 cases. Maybe this evening I will start to move 1/6 statues to their new home. What a cool contraption, I am very pleased so far. Some cool setups in this thread.

Attachments

• Office 8.jpg
    Office 8.jpg
    374.1 KB
  • Office 7.jpg
    Office 7.jpg
    372.4 KB
  • Office 6.jpg
    Office 6.jpg
    461.4 KB
  • Office 5.jpg
    Office 5.jpg