Anyone Know Where I can Find this Jason mask?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on ebay and lost the auction at the last minute it is by far the best part 3 one I've ever seen. What I'm wanting to do is get one and build a 1:1 Jason statue for my Horror Room. Anyone know a site or place to get one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/220834947445?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Are you looking for the undermask or the Hock?

I would go to the Nightowl forum and keep an eye out for Justin's Mutant mask... that's the one in the ebay auction.

I guess he is not making it anymore as a straight sale... maybe email him to be sure though.

His vengeance is pretty awesome if you want to go part 7.

M.

Yup thats a NO Mutant and the hock is one of the old Faces of Death hocks. I would contact Justin at www.nightowlpro.com. Even though he no longer offers them on his site, he may still make one for you. He made me a few hockey masks years ago upon request even though he had not offed them for quite some time.

Hmmm sounds pricey I actually wanted the undermask and the hockey mask to make a statue with. I may end up getting a Freddy bust off eBay and doing a 1:1 Freddy statue instead

Hmmm sounds pricey I actually wanted the undermask and the hockey mask to make a statue with. I may end up getting a Freddy bust off eBay and doing a 1:1 Freddy statue instead

Might just bee cheaper to buy a latex mask and fill it with foam. I display my Halloween costume as a bust when I'm not wearing it. :lol

Yup thats a NO Mutant and the hock is one of the old Faces of Death hocks. I would contact Justin at www.nightowlpro.com. Even though he no longer offers them on his site, he may still make one for you. He made me a few hockey masks years ago upon request even though he had not offed them for quite some time.

Correct-a-mundo. NightOwl Productions MUTANT made by Justin Mabry.

I honestly think you will have a much easier time finding one at a cheaper price on the Nightowl Forum Classifieds Page. https://forums.nightowlpro.com/index.php?/forum/2-classifieds/ .... but first you MUST register on the forum to view this page

My advice to you is register for the Kick-Ass Horror forum, search MUTANT in the upper right search box with the Blue Magnifying glass...and you will find a TON of members selling their Mutants. Many of the threads are quite old...shoot the members a PM ask them if it's still available and if it's not start a WANT TO BUY: Mutant thread in the Classifieds section.

If you follow these instructions you will probably have a NightOwl Productions MUTANT in your collection before the end of next week...for what that ebay auction ended at or less :yess:

You can get Hockey Masks there as well...good prices...i got my Part 7 mask to go with my NightOwl Vengeance for $50.00 shipped and it kicks ass.

Ill sell you mine but if youre not looking to spend over $100 then I dont know what you can get for that.

If your looking for a decent part 3 undermask under $100 I'd look into the Backwoods Boy from Darkside Studios (https://darkside.paper-bullets.com/). While the paint isn't the greatest, the sculpt is good and it's a good price. If you want the best, I'd recommend the Hidious Looking man from Crash at https://crasharmy.com/. He has a movie version and the original Stan Winston version. Crash also does the best hockey masks around imo. However it's a bit pricier.

Also is that Zeke the Plumber I see in your avatar MrExclusive?

If you're not looking to spend any sensible amount of money on finished stuff...

You could go over to Frightstuff.com and paint it up yourself.

Just sayin.

M.

If you're not looking to spend any sensible amount of money on finished stuff...

You could go over to Frightstuff.com and paint it up yourself.

Just sayin.

M.

There was a pretty decent "how-to" YouTube tutorial on how to do that with one of those cheapassed plastic $1.99 Halloween masks posted somewhere here. I was surprised at how well it turned out. Nothing compared to the high-end fiberglass stuff, but totally acceptable for a low-end stand-in.

There was a pretty decent "how-to" YouTube tutorial on how to do that with one of those cheapassed plastic $1.99 Halloween masks posted somewhere here. I was surprised at how well it turned out. Nothing compared to the high-end fiberglass stuff, but totally acceptable for a low-end stand-in.

That too... sounds like he isn't too concerned with accuracy in the long run. :slap

M.

There's also those NECA hocks that are coming out too

Yeah
thats right

I wonder when they are acually coming out
They look really good and even though I have a pritty good part3 mask, Im going to go pick both those parts up.

NECA makes a good replica if you can find one.

There are lots of cool customs on ebay, too.

The part 3 and 4?
or are you talking about the VS mask

Ill look it up now

Back