Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exciting, surprising news my friend :lol

Probably a good thing there's been nothing that interests me as I'm clean out of space :lol

I myself am already there, I just need some more shelves that might add a few more statues :lol:lol:lol

But I can always get them and set them aside until later or do a rotation :gah:

def didn't forget juggernaut--just for some reason I've always liked omega red and since i like him i put him in there with magneto and sinister--those 2 id def want b4 juggernaut, probably even omega..then for me personally id go omega over juggernaut…i feel like SS could so some great poses with omega
1832036-1omega_red.jpg

something like that w the tentacles/coils all over the place would look great..especially after seeing how they knocked it out of the park w apoc..

I think omega red would make an awesome pf think that they should do the villains for x-men like they did with spider-man

Deathwing is amazing, Spider-Man PF, and WW....not to bad as I'll possibly buy all 3. Deathwing is my most wanted for 2014.

'Avengers 2*Collectibles coming to Sideshow Collectibles soon!'

Why? Have they covered the first movie yet? Apart from Hulk.
(Probably more 1:6 crap)

'Avengers 2*Collectibles coming to Sideshow Collectibles soon!'

Why? Have they covered the first movie yet? Apart from Hulk.
(Probably more 1:6 crap)

What do they mean by "soon"? The movie doesn't come out until next year, and I'm sure they can't put anything up for PO until at least the Avengers 2 trailer comes out...so, they mean like a year from now?

Maybe Iron Man will have another 42 armours they can pump out in 1:6.

Back