Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Looks awesome Steve great set up! Just worked out how much I need to spend on lighting :monkey2

Looks awesome Steve great set up! Just worked out how much I need to spend on lighting :monkey2

Yeah not cheap. Especially when you buy 11 detolfs all at the same time.

Awesome bro! That camera's kicking ass!

Thanks man. It sure is

Looks worth the efforts mate. Very nice.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you

Those are some sexy detolfs army! :lol:lol

Thanks. One last update coming up

Very cool display bro ;)

Thank you

Had some extra LED lights so decided to put them to use.

DSC_0005_2.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats, Steve! If I had the room, that would be my IM setup as well. IM1 (the Mk IV is pretty damn close to the Mk III) all the way. :rock

Damn! Badass! Pic and he is Massive compared to the others, WOW! Great Score; Soldier and Great Post

Thanks man! :)

When I have some time im going to turn on all their LED lights on and take some more pics. I'm really enjoying this hobby more when I take these pics. Hots Toys really out-did themselves on this one. :)

Congrats, Steve! If I had the room, that would be my IM setup as well. IM1 (the Mk IV is pretty damn close to the Mk III) all the way. :rock

Man I had to make room for Iron Monger. Been waiting for this one for some time now. So happy to have him in-hand.

Iron Monger looks great mate wish I had half the skills you have when it comes to taking pics. Getting a decent camera might be a good place to start lol

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" Iron Monger

Iron Monger looks great mate wish I had half the skills you have when it comes to taking pics. Getting a decent camera might be a good place to start lol

Yeah man getting a DLSR camera along with some good lenses is key. Buying lenses is another hobby that isn't cheap :slap
Some simple adjustments using iPhoto is pretty much the extent of my photo editing skills. One day I'll start messing more with photoshop

I need to find me a cheap hobby :exactly:

Great pics, congrats for the Iron Monger :clap

Thanks man. Always showing love. I appreciate it.

Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room" Iron Monger pt2

Was in such a hurry I forgot to turn the LED lights on for the photo op.

Well here it is

577958_130906507066927_1047362596_n.jpg

Looks so bad ass on the wall shelf :)

Steve - Great set-ups man. The detolfs look ace. I couldn't pull the trigger on Monger, but all the feedback on him is making feel left out.

Steve - Great set-ups man. The detolfs look ace. I couldn't pull the trigger on Monger, but all the feedback on him is making feel left out.

Thanks man! :)

I took a shelf out of my Wall Display so I can fit Monger. Yeah the material on Iron Monger is great and its just so massive. Been wanting this since I saw the Youtube videos of Comic Con.

Back