Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alberto Vargas

AlbertoVargas40.jpg

AlbertoVargas43.jpg

AlbertoVargas54.jpg

AlbertoVargas55.jpg

AlbertoVargas58.jpg

AlbertoVargas60.jpg

AlbertoVargas61.jpg

AlbertoVargas63.jpg

AlbertoVargas65.jpg

AlbertoVargas66.jpg

Elvgren is still the top Pin-up artist for me but Vargas' women have this soft, angelic quality that makes his Art really beautiful and unique. He's right behind Elvgren on my top Pin-up artist list.

His Art book is fantastic too. Nothing beats seeing these on high quality paper in a book in my opinion.

Much better. See the entire pic paints the true picture. So are you sending us autographed copies :)

I actually don't know when the comic is out yet. It's No.2 I know that much! Is no.1 out?

I prefer Elvgren's art too. I think his rendering and anatomy is nicer. Something about Varga's faces is a little off I think.

I figure this is the best thread to post this question in.

I just watched the movie "Kick-Ass" yesterday, and I was wondering if anyone knew who the character in this pic is, or is she just a random pinup? Also, who is the artist that made it?

Thanks for your help.

kickassq.jpg

I actually don't know when the comic is out yet. It's No.2 I know that much! Is no.1 out?

I prefer Elvgren's art too. I think his rendering and anatomy is nicer. Something about Varga's faces is a little off I think.

Agreed. I love Elvgren.

slow day all around i see. some spice to stuff the turkey with

Vampirella_Fleming.jpg

fleming.jpg

SP001-TP.jpg

Never01B.jpg

0054.jpg

elektra33.jpg

92_spitfire_1_02.jpg

Some Tim Fischer, Franchesco to get the day going. I have a few Franchesco convention sketch books and I love him. So funny that guy.

Back