Art Figure The Dark Furyan 2.0 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy a picture of "Reddick".

IMG_5415.PNG

Sometimes my naiveté results in me not understand things - like these last 2 posts? :unsure: :dunno

Vin Deisel is, unfortunately, a poster boy of what Hollywood can do to people.

Just look him up on YouTube. Making an ass out of himself is an understatement. He embraces it. And good for him.

My interest in Vin Deisel only spanned the period from XXX through to Chronicles of Riddick.
I didn’t even give the FnF franchise a chance and have never cared for following the personal antics of any celebrity so am mostly oblivious to what those people are actually like.

He exists in my mind as a buff renegade with a dope voice. Forever in his prime.

My interest in Vin Deisel only spanned the period from XXX through to Chronicles of Riddick.
I didn’t even give the FnF franchise a chance and have never cared for following the personal antics of any celebrity so am mostly oblivious to what those people are actually like.

He exists in my mind as a buff renegade with a dope voice. Forever in his prime.
Same. He's a POS in reality but that's not why I watch him on screen. I checked out of his F/F movies nearly two decades ago. It's his Riddick films I always loved.

I can seperate the art from the artist. But I'm under no illusions of who he is. A Hollywood stooge that very much enjoys being one. Without any humility.

Same. He's a POS in reality but that's not why I watch him on screen. I checked out of his F/F movies nearly two decades ago. It's his Riddick films I always loved.

I can seperate the art from the artist. But I'm under no illusions of who he is. A Hollywood stooge that very much enjoys being one. Without any humility.
I'm glad I don't care enough about actors to check on their lives. I'll watch the Riddick films and like you and Chopper Face stated I prefer him from F&F 1, Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick and that's about it. Otherwise idc about what he's up to thankfully. Though this the first I'm actually hearing he's a pos and a stooge. Mind if I ask what he's done recently to earn that? Genuinely curious.

Vin Deisel is, unfortunately, a poster boy of what Hollywood can do to people.

Just look him up on YouTube. Making an ass out of himself is an understatement. He embraces it. And good for him.

Ah right . I think I'll avoid the YouTube search though - it sounds like the less I know about that, the better . . . there are already too many folks I can't watch on-screen because they are somewhat irritating in reality . . . and I quite enjoy the Riddick franchise! :)

Back