Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just nabbed the standard DMC 3 Dante. Have been wanting it for a while and that’s actually a great price. Also doesn’t hurt that it’ll come with the Faust set, but really is a bummer that they’re locking the Faust set behind a 1/6 DMC purchase.

Wait so online purchases get Faust? None of that is said on the site, this ***** confusing.
Any online purchase of a 1/6 DMC figure includes the Faust set. I ordered Nero and emailed them yesterday to check:

"Please don't worry,
Dr. Faust is included to all the DMC 1/6 purchase during our event automatically."

Even though I'm very happy that I originally held off from buying Nero and am finally able to get him at a bargain price, this event is seriously insulting to early adopters of this line. I sincerely hope they offer this set on its own for people to buy.

Asmus never sent another balance payment email for DMC 5 Dante 2.0 after telling me not to pay the first time around- because he wasn’t in stock or something.

I lost track of whether he’d fully released or if there was a batch system going on…

Guess I’ll just ask for my deposit back since I have no idea what’s going on and there are now far more pressing things for me to direct my cash towards.

1728634601156.png

'Luxury ver'..... Hmm.

Wow, just got my $140 Nero from the Asmus sale and to my surprise, they included the Devil May Cry sign! I didn't see anything about that on their site or Facebook, so I was honestly overjoyed that they included it. The unboxing overall was pretty nice because of the included items, but I'm by far the most happy about the sign.

PXL_20241012_010419261.jpg

PXL_20241012_010545743.jpg

Do you have to contact them to get this?

I just ordered 'DMC3 dante v2'.
They said they would send it unconditionally during the event, so you won't have to contact them separately.

Wow, just got my $140 Nero from the Asmus sale and to my surprise, they included the Devil May Cry sign! I didn't see anything about that on their site or Facebook, so I was honestly overjoyed that they included it. The unboxing overall was pretty nice because of the included items, but I'm by far the most happy about the sign.

They had sent 'Devil May Cry sign' together since Trish, i guess.

I was quite surprised to see the quality of 'Faust Hat', and I thought it was great.
Therefore, it became even more mysterious why they ruined 'DMC1 dante' so much.
That's the what sucks. The belts on him are to ornate even though they are supposed to be normal leather belts with square buckles.

Back