Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently asked Asmus if we'd see more evil dead stuff and they confirmed that we would indeed be doing more.

I believe I know who their sculptor will be as they gave away snippet in a post. Would be cool to see a full Henrietta given they are doing the bitten series.
SMart?

DC5CFADD-2A5A-4C59-B125-055C3D7461FE.jpeg

4968FFB1-7C37-4F95-9C59-92470E7359A9.jpeg

Seeing the posts in this thread made me dig this guy out of storage after a move and set him up. With a little work this a great representation of the character, and I absolutely love the deluxe base. My only gripe is the weird pull string on the chainsaw makes it look droopy when it isn’t pulled. Can’t tell with the chainsaw pointing down but I just don’t understand why they included that feature.
Still very happy to have ash in my collection
B8B42F7B-D051-4219-B1FF-77A6D5A68A9B.jpeg

From ASMUS: "Asmus Toys is preparing to unveil an all-new lineup of 1/6 scale action figures from various beloved series. Can you guess who’s joining the collection based on these silhouettes?"

So what are we thinking folks? Maybe an ED1 Ash?

1728676946569.png

It's totally Ash from the first movie. It's his pose from the Comic Book. What I'm not sure if that pose is also in the movie somewhere
1728678255942.jpeg

He confirmed it with me after his initial Ash sculpt run (which I started) then he did another angry sculpt run after. They contacted him to do a new one so they can do a better figure seeing how this one fell short.
Incredible! It better be worth it given how long Asmus has been quiet for. Waruna's sculpts are the best and deserve a figure completely on par with them.

Waruma angry sculpt added and recasted and haired Linda. Finished

Bonus, the trick & treat studio necronomicon book 1/1 , framed and with movie logo.

Wish Asmus was releasing and AOD Ash instead of The Evil Dead first movie

IMG_20241012_000457.jpg

IMG_20241012_000821.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20241012_000457.jpg
    IMG_20241012_000457.jpg
    382.9 KB
I'm pretty hyped for another evil dead figure especially with Waruana dude is a blessing to this community. I'm hoping it's Evil dead 2 again but with Rifle chainsaw extras etc.

I'd welcome a 2nd diorama but I'd love a 2.0 of Evil dead 2.

He confirmed it with me after his initial Ash sculpt run (which I started) then he did another angry sculpt run after. They contacted him to do a new one so they can do a better figure seeing how this one fell short.
Was it confirmed if it was Evil dead 1 or 2? Hopefully the sculpt has an expression his angry sculpt is insanely good! 😃

Back