Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He confirmed it with me after his initial Ash sculpt run (which I started) then he did another angry sculpt run after. They contacted him to do a new one so they can do a better figure seeing how this one fell short.
Incredible! It better be worth it given how long Asmus has been quiet got
Waruma angry sculpt added and recasted and haired Linda. Finished

Bonus, the trick & treat studio necronomicon book 1/1 , framed and with movie logo.

Wish Asmus was releasing and AOD Ash instead of The Evil Dead first movie

View attachment 732003

View attachment 732004
Amazing! Agreed, the AOD Ash is much needed given there has only been one poor attempt I'm aware of.

He confirmed it with me after his initial Ash sculpt run (which I started) then he did another angry sculpt run after. They contacted him to do a new one so they can do a better figure seeing how this one fell short.
Ooooh yes! I thought I remembered hearing that! Good. Warunas sculpts are damn near perfect so that's a giant leap from their first version!

I'd totally go for another Asmus Ash if the quality is this good. Not sure if I'll buy another diorama base but at least I'll get the standard version

There have only been 2 companies to tackle AOD Ash, the early Sideshow version and Iminime had a phenomenal prototype that fell short in production. Why can't anyone make a contemporary version of Evil Ash?

With some tweaking, the original Sideshow Evil Ash still holds up pretty well!

PXL_20241012_195132488~2.jpg
PXL_20241012_195150321~2.jpg

Back