Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5843.jpeg

We were close to greatness

View attachment 708560
We were close to greatness
That is devastating news I've got to admit..weird it was not approved...there's so little hunter x hunter figures out there it's insane..Who knows, maybe Threezero or something got it first 🤷‍♂️. Or maybe the licensor just really doesn't want figures for some reason smh. So unfortunate:(

Looks like Kurama will be coming with his dark tournament tunic, guessing ofcourse Kuwabara will be coming with his white jacket as an alt too🙏

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1719368327303.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719368327303.jpg
    54.4 KB
So excited!! Looks like Kuwabara will be coming up for preorder soon hopefully, I'm guessing Kurama will not be far behind either 🤞 thinking about grabbing another Hiei lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1728082996220.jpg
    FB_IMG_1728082996220.jpg
    92.6 KB
Im actually making a video about it, I think Kuwabara looks incredible, probably the best out of the ones we've got so far, I've also noticed there might be plans outside of the main 4 due to there being an extra product announcement coming soon for Yu Yu.

This line is great, needs more exposure for sure so I'm trying to do what I can to get the word out there lol, I want more characters!

I wish I had the space for this line. YYH is one of my favorite anime of all time. I bought the 1/12 GT line of YYH figures to scratch the itch but man the 1/6 scale figures are so nice looking.
Honestly these are worth making the space for, they're very well done, and honestly they only improve as another figure comes out, and glad they scale them pretty nicely

Back